Turn on thread page Beta

    I need a definition of the word "markband"

    Thank you

    I write from Peru. I am not familiar with this word. I need to translate it for a friend of mine. Thanks.

    ¿Anyone knows a little bit about this word: markband?

    Is this really a hard question? Anyone could be so gentle as to drop a few words defining "markband"?
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 26, 2003
If a uni gives me an unconditional offer they....
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.