The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Offers and Accomodation.

I am applying to do politics and economics at loughborough, i have just applied today, does anyone know when i am likely to hear back? And does anyone know which halls are the best or if any have certain reputation.
Hi georgeparkinson

It's just a case of waiting I'm afraid and it's impossible to say how long because it depends on so many factors, so the best I could say is you'll get it in due course, but offers are being processed at the moment.

Which halls are "best" is also pretty subjective as it really depends on what it is that you want. But have a look here for info on each hall. Most of the halls have their own facebook pages, so you could have a search for them and see what you think about them that way.

Hope this helps a little bit at least!
Vicky
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Original post by Loughborough University
Hi georgeparkinson

It's just a case of waiting I'm afraid and it's impossible to say how long because it depends on so many factors, so the best I could say is you'll get it in due course, but offers are being processed at the moment.

Which halls are "best" is also pretty subjective as it really depends on what it is that you want. But have a look here for info on each hall. Most of the halls have their own facebook pages, so you could have a search for them and see what you think about them that way.

Hope this helps a little bit at least!
Vicky

Thank you very much, i understand many people would have already applied aswell.
Regards
George
Hi George

With the deadline not until 15th January 2015, there's still plenty of people who haven't applied yet too!

Vicky

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending