The Student Room Group

What's the best season to fall in love?

Scroll to see replies

The season of the witch
Winter because you can pretend you're wearing layers to hide the fact that you're actually just fat.

:smile:
Reply 22
Around September. If it's semi-serious it will last until Christmas and she'll buy you presents. You can then hang on until Valentine's Day, when she'll get you more, and then you can call it quits if it's not working out.
Summer. Me and my bf got together years ago in the summer and it was great. We could stay out later, there was no bad weather meaning we got stuck in the house etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
I would say Autumn. It brings joy to a depressing time of year, you can keep warm together, leaves/snow/Xmas spell romance and you have spring and summer ahead (if you haven't split up by then)
Original post by Jeanlucpicard
I think Summer. Shorts, t-shirt, flip-flops, a good tan, the summer vibes, good music, sun..what more could you ask for?

Autumn. The colours change and it's all very romantic.
Spring for me since love is in the air. With all the weddings, romantic picnics and opportunities for hand-in-hand strolling, spring is really the unofficial season of love. Those carefree days make it the best time for lovey-dovey overload. New relationships blossoming as well as nature :yes: but the best bit is going into Summer....
Reply 27
Original post by chocolatesauce
Spring for me since love is in the air. With all the weddings, romantic picnics and opportunities for hand-in-hand strolling, spring is really the unofficial season of love. Those carefree days make it the best time for lovey-dovey overload. New relationships blossoming as well as nature :yes: but the best bit is going into Summer....

This is really nice - to be honest, the best bit is always summer, so I kinda agree with what you're saying!
Reply 28
Winter is snug and cosy
Summer - sweaty
There is no best season opportunities arise everyday
Feels great at any time of year :lovehug: So many perks to each season i think!
Original post by Jeanlucpicard
I think Summer. Shorts, t-shirt, flip-flops, a good tan, the summer vibes, good music, sun..what more could you ask for?

It doesn't matter about the season, it's just whenever it happens. This seasons perfect for it, but if it doesn't work out the next season or the next.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending