The Student Room Group

Gcse art fragments

hi does anyone have any artists that are interesting too look at for fragments that have enough information about them online to write about?

It might be worth looking for an artist who works in a style you like who you can write a lot about, rather than one who works with fragments. For the fragments part, find any art online relating to it that you like and just explain what it is about the piece that you like and how you're going to use it to inspire your work. Plus, you can relate pretty much anything to any topic if you try hard enough :wink: haha

Michelle McKinney produces some lovely work.
Michelangelo Pistoletto - Seventeen Less One (a load of smashed mirrors)
Random pin on pinterest:
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/503629170802229274/
Sunga Park does these lovely architectural watercolours but using a technique you could be inspired by.
Bing Wright - sunsets in shattered mirrors (photography)
Jon Shireman's 'Broken Flowers' series (photography)

Look at sculptures made from recycled stuff too i.e. fragments of things :smile:

Generally just use pinterest! It's awesome. I searched 'smashed glass art', 'jigsaw art' and 'broken art' and I'm sure there are many more things you could try. On my pinterest I've just made a board called "Art I like" and I just pin anything that catches my fancy and then I go back and look through it when looking for project inspiration! :smile: I hope this helps!
Have a look at Brno del Zou and Nuria Riaza :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
have a look at bing wright and and agnes toth
Reply 4
Deenesh Ghyczy is a really good one and there is loads of information about him online x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending