World Challenge

Watch
will181
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hey.

My school is operating a World Challenge trip to Peru in summer 2016. I am really interested, and think it sounds great. However, the large sum of money that is required to go on this trip is a pretty massive factor. It is about £4500 trip for a month.

I was wondering if anyone on here has been on World Challenge, and what their opinions are about it? Is it worth going on?

Thanks for any feedback!
Clo.3
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by will181)
Hey.

My school is operating a World Challenge trip to Peru in summer 2016. I am really interested, and think it sounds great. However, the large sum of money that is required to go on this trip is a pretty massive factor. It is about £4500 trip for a month.

I was wondering if anyone on here has been on World Challenge, and what their opinions are about it? Is it worth going on?

Thanks for any feedback!
Just saw this!!! In 2013 I want through world challenge and travelled to Vietnam and Cambodia for 26 days! It was incredibly tiring, challenging and difficult but honestly one of the best experiences I have ever had! My trip cost £3,605 the thing being that this didn't actually include ANY malaria tablets, NO injections at all and ALSO I needed to provide my own spending money! It was fantastic but during my GCSE's was added pressure as it was a lot of work raising that money, but I would highly recommend it!!!👌🎉😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
brabzzz
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
My school offered it and I was one of a minority that didn't go.
Apparently it was great.

For 4500 quid you could buy flights and spend 4+ months in South America backpacking - and see a lot of it. Indeed, I could probably squeeze at least 6 months or of that budget.

For most people WC offers them a chance to travel as backpackers when they are too young to go alone. Which is fantastic, but expensive...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (58)
21.89%
Excited but a bit nervous (121)
45.66%
Not bothered either way (34)
12.83%
I'm really nervous (52)
19.62%

Watched Threads