The Student Room Group

How can I get a A in science?

I posted this before but didn't get a reply.
I'm doing a Physics exam I have ordered the additional science textbooks.
Physics isn't one of my favourites, i'm better at Biology. We did a practice exam and I got a C- this has bothered me for sometime. I'm hungry for that A, the problem is we have to revise for other subjects as well. Which is annoying!! we are getting our topics to revise on Friday. This Friday the revision I will do will be insane. Anyone got any tips?
Someone did say I should memorise the whole textbook
I already use Mygcsescience
Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by Zeetingman
I posted this before but didn't get a reply.
I'm doing a Physics exam I have ordered the additional science textbooks.
Physics isn't one of my favourites, i'm better at Biology. We did a practice exam and I got a C- this has bothered me for sometime. I'm hungry for that A, the problem is we have to revise for other subjects as well. Which is annoying!! we are getting our topics to revise on Friday. This Friday the revision I will do will be insane. Anyone got any tips?
Someone did say I should memorise the whole textbook
I already use Mygcsescience
Thanks

Give the examiner the D.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by MrMango
Give the examiner the D.

Posted from TSR Mobile

But he might be a man...
Well what i find useful for revision believe it or not are posters that i create myself with main info bullet pointed and i photocopy this poster and stick it all around the house, so when i'm going to the kitchen for a quick snack :wink: i see the poster on the fridge and i memorise some of it. However this only works if you have 3 weeks + left to the exam so better start early than late :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest