Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What is it about this band? They were a punk band turned disco, very taboo yet there music is a great combination of them both. The disco people like them and the punk rockers like them.

I am going to to see them live in June. I just hope they are not past it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    What is it about this band? They were a punk band turned disco, very taboo yet there music is a great combination of them both. The disco people like them and the punk rockers like them.

I am going to to see them live in June. I just hope they are not past it.
    i love blondie, debbie harry is very cool and certainly not past it! hope you have a good time, i reckon they'll be an awesome live band

ReputationRep:
    OMG! Amazingtrade! i am sooo jealous! My fave album is Parallel Lines, its tops!

ReputationRep:
    hehe I've got themn all both on vinyl and CD. I'm a secret fanatic. The tickets where very very expensive so it better be good!

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god! same here!... well not me, my dad had them and i dug them out one day put them on and was a instant fan.

ReputationRep:
    I love Blondie, from a punk point of view!

ReputationRep:
    Im from a heavy metal point of view! lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    Im from a heavy metal point of view! lol!
    I'm an old school punk fiend. Find me The Clash, Buzzcocks, Ari Up, Sex Pistols and I'll pounce on it *makes hannibal lecteresque noise*

Though at this precise moment I'm listening to Avril Lavigne....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    I'm an old school punk fiend. Find me The Clash, Buzzcocks, Ari Up, Sex Pistols and I'll pounce on it *makes hannibal lecteresque noise*

Though at this precise moment I'm listening to Avril Lavigne....

what about The Damned?

ReputationRep:
    I am shamefully an ex disco turned punk. So Blondie is the ideal mix between the two. I have stuff like the Buzzcocks in my collection.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 1, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.