Diagnostic Radiography personal statement help. Watch

Sandra1
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I just created the thread so any who has any tips on writing a diagnostic radiography personal statement can drop the tips down here...

Posted from TSR Mobile
FeelingDepressed
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Don't mean to be rude but if other people disclosed their tips wouldn't this dilute the effectiveness of their personal statement if they were applying to the same universities as you?

I spent months and months writing mine and fine tuning it and googling and rewriting bits, no way would I share any of it, how it came together, what I wrote or how I researched it, because it's about me, it's not a generic radiography statement, and it was incredibly hard work.....it might even be rubbish after all that.

My only tip would be, that it is a personal statement and should be purely about you. There are loads of radiography personal statements out there on TSR, Studential.com etc, would you offer a place to any of the writers? Either way, that should give you a starting point.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (102)
24%
No (323)
76%

Watched Threads