The Student Room Group

Predicted Grades & UCAS Application

Ive got predicted grades of BBC in Biology, Maths and Chemistry but however UCLAN want ABB for Pharmacy. Shall i still apply to uclan or no?
I need urgent help!!! Please

Posted from TSR Mobile
Honestly, if your other 4 choices are realistic I don't see why not. But I would not expect anything.
It really depends on your UMS in AS if you want to try and push your predicted grades up. The uni won't see the UMS though so your AS grade/predicted A2 will be what they base their decision on.
Original post by Woooooooooow
Honestly, if your other 4 choices are realistic I don't see why not. But I would not expect anything.
It really depends on your UMS in AS if you want to try and push your predicted grades up. The uni won't see the UMS though so your AS grade/predicted A2 will be what they base their decision on.

Thanks for your respone.
Do you reckon there is a high chance of me getting rejected by uclan? And maybe do you think they will offer me a different course or something instead?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think they accept UCAS points too
Original post by hamzakhairkhwah
Thanks for your respone.
Do you reckon there is a high chance of me getting rejected by uclan? And maybe do you think they will offer me a different course or something instead?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I very much doubt they would offer a different course but I think you should have 1 choice that is a bit out of reach because you never know what will happen. I would put it down but I don't know what situation you are in with your exams. I would base it on how confident you are with your other choices.
Reply 5
In AS I got an A in Sociology, B in Business and C in English Language. Applying for Business Management at Newcastle, Edinburgh, York, Heriot Watt and Aberdeen.
Predicted ABB but trying to convince my Business teacher to predict me an A as well :colondollar: So either ABB or AAB. All my offers range from AAA-BBB so I'm worried about not having a very low choice but I don't want to go anywhere that has low offers :s-smilie: Anyone else in a similar situation/applying for the same course???
I very much doubt they would offer a different course but I think you should have 1 choice that is a bit out of reach because you never know what will happen. I would put it down but I don't know what situation you are in with your exams. I would base it on how confident you are with your other choices.

Alright thanks for the help

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ive heard many people getting into universities such as UCLAN studying pharmacy with grades as low as BCC but my issue here is that the grade requirements is ABB-AAB. How is that possible???

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ive heard many people getting into universities such as UCLAN studying pharmacy with grades as low as BCC but my issue here is that the grade requirements is ABB-AAB. How is that possible???

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending