Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    I thought it said 'are you a greek' so I voted no.
    Well, the only people who could win would be greek geeks.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Supreme Emperor)
    thats your new job geek. thats right quote all my posts. good on you. at last you have something to do.
    Do Not Feed the Troll!

ReputationRep:
    thats your new job geek. thats right quote all my posts. good on you. at last you have something to do.
    my my, i take it its the time of the month for you since your *****ing and all???

ReputationRep:
    I want to be the geek king, I am truely the most geeky of everyone.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    i dont know. most of the people on this forum are in competiton with you. the pencil queen and many more.

ReputationRep:
    i dont know. most of the people on this forum are in competiton with you. the pencil queen and many more.
    I am the only person as yet that have openly admitted that my computer is called sakura. I also know quite a bit about star trek, more than some of the actors that appear in it actually.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    no there is still a lot of competition especially from that geek queen that keeps quoting my posts
    I'm flattered

ReputationRep:
    no there is still a lot of competition especially from that geek queen that keeps quoting my posts
    Well, she can be the geek queen (obviously the head of the geek sisterhood (which the geek brotherhood doesn't about)) and I will be the geek king, the head of the geek brotherhood.

ReputationRep:
    Why is it, supreme emperor, that you keep deleting your posts.

ReputationRep:
    you are only a moderate geek, from what i have read. there are people on this forum that are the epitomy of geekism. those people have no life outside this forum, such as "members of that stupid empire thingy", percy and so on.
    I have literally no life outside of the forum and I'm a member of the empire, a commander last time I checked.

ReputationRep:
    youre right you are a total geek.
    hows ur mum m8

ReputationRep:
    youre right you are a total geek.
    how kind of you to confirm my geekhood, oh supreme commander, who, for some inexplicable reason, seems to keep deleting your own posts.

ReputationRep:
    if you have been online since your last post then you are the 2nd most geeky person ive seen on this forum
    so how is she

ReputationRep:
    if you have been online since your last post then you are the 2nd most geeky person ive seen on this forum
    oh no, I have been online for ages, I am just taking breaks to watch naruto as I download it.

ReputationRep:
    well now you have something to be proud about. your 2nd in line to the throne of geekiness.
    so how is your mother

ReputationRep:
    well now you have something to be proud about. your 2nd in line to the throne of geekiness.
    Fool! I am lord physco lord of the sith and head of the geek brotherhood, you do not tell me my domain, i shall unleash my swarm of ADD players to bore you to death, infidel.

ReputationRep:
    you shall never overtake Percy as the biggest geek
    you know nothing of geekdom, nor of it's hierarchy, so you cannot judge who is the geek overlord.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.