Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My disaster:

The FIRST AND ONLY time i was drunk was an absolute nightmare and i ended up in hospital thanks to a right hook from some ******* which i don't remember! Triple fracture of my jaw! Thank god there's no visible damage and i'm fine now....but that was enough to not put myself in that state again.

Do share your disasters........violent or not!!

ReputationRep:
    My friend took a shortcut home through a royal park (around hampton court) which involved climbing over same gate, the ones with spiked bases to prevent just such an activity. Suitably lashed, everything surprisingly went to plan. Waking up the following morning he noticed his sheets were caked in blood. Apparently he half impaled his foot on this spike which went straight through his shoes, but he was so numb from alcohol that he didnt feel any pain. Marvellous

ReputationRep:
    Stuff like this is part of the fun of being drunk, except when you do serious damage. Walking home from a mates house once took me 1hr 30 mins(15 min walk usually) as I was so drunk, the other week, I fell onto some concrete and took off a nice bit of skin off my arm, and landed on some spikes which also indented into my back. Although theres no need to get so drunk that this happens. 5 or 6 pints is enough to be nicely drunk and not get injured/pass out/sick

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.