This discussion is closed.
bean4ian
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
we all know we do both, but which do u find most satisfying, which are u best at and which is the most vile to you???

personally i find fating hilarious, although the after effects are not so amusing, but a good old burp to clear the tubes can be quite refreshing.

what i cant understand is people that are really anal about it and winge if someone so much as hic-ups in case it was (heaven forbid) 'a burp'. it really gets my goat, some people need to chill out and do a really big burp in a public place and feel the release! ahhhhhhhhhhh..........
The_Barman
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by bean4ian)
we all know we do both, but which do u find most satisfying, which are u best at and which is the most vile to you???

personally i find fating hilarious, although the after effects are not so amusing, but a good old burp to clear the tubes can be quite refreshing.

what i cant understand is people that are really anal about it and winge if someone so much as hic-ups in case it was (heaven forbid) 'a burp'. it really gets my goat, some people need to chill out and do a really big burp in a public place and feel the release! ahhhhhhhhhhh..........
Yeah but its a different story if someone does it on purpose to be rude dont you think, i.e. i had a two mates in court and they thought it would be funny to fart in court while on the bench, whats your opinion on that coz i think its disgracefull!! Burping is nothing though coz there's no after effects lol
bean4ian
Rep:
?
(Original post by The_Barman)
Yeah but its a different story if someone does it on purpose to be rude dont you think, i.e. i had a two mates in court and they thought it would be funny to fart in court while on the bench, whats your opinion on that coz i think its disgracefull!! Burping is nothing though coz there's no after effects lol

really??!! thats so bad! but i think very funny, they deserve double respect for daring to do it in such a place! was it a loud one so everyone heard? thats just too good to be true!
The_Barman
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by bean4ian)
really??!! thats so bad! but i think very funny, they deserve double respect for daring to do it in such a place! was it a loud one so everyone heard? thats just too good to be true!
erm.....loud and destructive aparently!!!! The Jury weren't impressed and the judge.....well do i need say anything!
bean4ian
Rep:
?
(Original post by The_Barman)
erm.....loud and destructive aparently!!!! The Jury weren't impressed and the judge.....well do i need say anything!

:eek: oh dear! thats cant have gone down too well, but bet they enjoyed it! what were they in court for? disturbing the peace?........with farts??
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (40)
7.95%
Confident (65)
12.92%
Indifferent (73)
14.51%
Unsure (124)
24.65%
Worried (201)
39.96%

Watched Threads