Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    we all know we do both, but which do u find most satisfying, which are u best at and which is the most vile to you???

personally i find fating hilarious, although the after effects are not so amusing, but a good old burp to clear the tubes can be quite refreshing.

what i cant understand is people that are really anal about it and winge if someone so much as hic-ups in case it was (heaven forbid) 'a burp'. it really gets my goat, some people need to chill out and do a really big burp in a public place and feel the release! ahhhhhhhhhhh..........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bean4ian)
    we all know we do both, but which do u find most satisfying, which are u best at and which is the most vile to you???

personally i find fating hilarious, although the after effects are not so amusing, but a good old burp to clear the tubes can be quite refreshing.

what i cant understand is people that are really anal about it and winge if someone so much as hic-ups in case it was (heaven forbid) 'a burp'. it really gets my goat, some people need to chill out and do a really big burp in a public place and feel the release! ahhhhhhhhhhh..........
    Yeah but its a different story if someone does it on purpose to be rude dont you think, i.e. i had a two mates in court and they thought it would be funny to fart in court while on the bench, whats your opinion on that coz i think its disgracefull!! Burping is nothing though coz there's no after effects lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Barman)
    Yeah but its a different story if someone does it on purpose to be rude dont you think, i.e. i had a two mates in court and they thought it would be funny to fart in court while on the bench, whats your opinion on that coz i think its disgracefull!! Burping is nothing though coz there's no after effects lol

really??!! thats so bad! but i think very funny, they deserve double respect for daring to do it in such a place! was it a loud one so everyone heard? thats just too good to be true!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bean4ian)
    really??!! thats so bad! but i think very funny, they deserve double respect for daring to do it in such a place! was it a loud one so everyone heard? thats just too good to be true!
    erm.....loud and destructive aparently!!!! The Jury weren't impressed and the judge.....well do i need say anything!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Barman)
    erm.....loud and destructive aparently!!!! The Jury weren't impressed and the judge.....well do i need say anything!

:eek: oh dear! thats cant have gone down too well, but bet they enjoyed it! what were they in court for? disturbing the peace?........with farts??

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.