Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    youll also notice that bigcnee doesnt have much of a sense of humour.
    Oh, that's not true. It's well known that Bicgnee is failing as a mathematician because polishing his stand up routine takes up so much of his time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Howard)
    Oh, that's not true. It's well known that Bicgnee is failing as a mathematician because polishing his stand up routine takes up so much of his time.
    A failing mathematician? I hardly think managing to get a place on a competitive course at a TOP university is "failing". And even if had any academic problems which i very much doubt, I would think you would one of the last people to know about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliel)
    A failing mathematician? I hardly think managing to get a place on a competitive course at a TOP university is "failing". And even if had any academic problems which i very much doubt, I would think you would one of the last people to know about it.
    what was that about sense of humour?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliel)
    God. It was a joke. Are you always so humorless?

ReputationRep:
    ...especially bearing in mind the post you replied to, hehe

ReputationRep:
    One minute you're laughing at their jokes, the next thing they're running your country.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bigcnee)
    One minute you're laughing at their jokes, the next thing they're running your country.
    After that it's compulsary to laugh at our jokes.

ReputationRep:
    oh that's not true, Vienna.

There has been talk of me doing a funeral.

ReputationRep:
    oh that's not true, Vienna.

There has been talk of me doing a funeral.
    Should brighten an otherwise sombre mood.

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking about using the Will for material, but that never goes down well.

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking about using the Will for material, but that never goes down well.
    Well, just carry on with your usual one legged black homosexual jokes. They're always popular (with the over 60's anyway)

ReputationRep:
    They're lost on todays PC lot. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    They're lost on todays PC lot. :rolleyes:
    You need to get yourself down to the British Legion. Plenty of red faced, sherry drenched Majors who love a good AIDS joke.

ReputationRep:
    You need to get yourself down to the British Legion. Plenty of red faced, sherry drenched Majors who love a good AIDS joke.
    lol. Clearly, you'd know.

ReputationRep:
    lol. Clearly, you'd know.
    AIDS jokes and a good old sing song with the blue rinse brigade "They'll be blue birds over the white cliffs of Dover" is always a very popular one.

I'd recommend you finish up with some "fuzzy wuzzy.....they don't like it up'em jokes" You'll have them rolling around in laughter and might even secure some votes for your conservative party MP candidency. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    tell her not me

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the bad rep Howard, and the decency of signing your name at the end of your charming comment. It's interesting how jokes sometimes hold more intention than the *comic* would admit to, in particular when it comes to intellectual insecurity

ReputationRep:
    what was that about sense of humour?!
    Haven't you come across the sociopath thread....i don't think sociopaths have much of a sense of humour

ReputationRep:
    about discrediting a personal comment? i was merely pointing out that its been heard all before and theres usually a 'but' in there somewhere. hardly that upsetting is it?
    ehhh?????

ReputationRep:
    about discrediting a personal comment? i was merely pointing out that its been heard all before and theres usually a 'but' in there somewhere. hardly that upsetting is it?
    You've become pretty lazt recently. You used to give more concise answers.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.