Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Howard- a question...why am I "thick"? Just occured to me that as well as stated in the bad rep comment, you persist in using that word in reference to me. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliel)
    Howard- a question...why am I "thick"?
    I don't know. Why are you thick?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliel)
    Thanks for the bad rep Howard, and the decency of signing your name at the end of your charming comment.
    You're very welcome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Howard)
    I don't know. Why are you thick?
    Sorrry- How am I thick? What does "thick" mean to Howard?

ReputationRep:
    wow. I think this is the longest i've seen a thread go off subject for. Although, I haven't been registered for long, so that's not saying much really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliel)
    Sorrry- How am I thick? What does "thick" mean to Howard?
    Vienna: "youll also notice that bigcnee doesnt have much of a sense of humour"

Howard: "Oh, that's not true. It's well known that Bicgnee is failing as a mathematician because polishing his stand up routine takes up so much of his time"

Aliel: "A failing mathematician? I hardly think managing to get a place on a competitive course at a TOP university is "failing". And even if had any academic problems which i very much doubt, I would think you would one of the last people to know about it"

Now. Either you've had a frontal lobotomy or a complete sense of humor bypass. I'm not sure which.

To fail to recognize my comments as a mild attempt at humor and actually take the trouble to try and reprimand me for it suggests you are a very dull witted individual indeed. Now go away Baldrick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Howard)
    Vienna: "youll also notice that bigcnee doesnt have much of a sense of humour"

Howard: "Oh, that's not true. It's well known that Bicgnee is failing as a mathematician because polishing his stand up routine takes up so much of his time"

Aliel: "A failing mathematician? I hardly think managing to get a place on a competitive course at a TOP university is "failing". And even if had any academic problems which i very much doubt, I would think you would one of the last people to know about it"

Now. Either you've had a frontal lobotomy or a complete sense of humor bypass. I'm not sure which.

To fail to recognize my comments as a mild attempt at humor and actually take the trouble to try and reprimand me for it suggests you are a very dull witted individual indeed. Now go away Baldrick.

Yeah, I thought as much

ReputationRep:
    What do you expect from a sociopath?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Babygal)
    tell her not me
    her?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    What do you expect from a sociopath?
    Thanks blissy...will remember your comment

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    her?
    yeh sorry him?

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.