The Student Room Group

Btec Registration number

hi, on ucas it has only one room for one registration number but have got 2 different registration numbers for 2 Btecs. what can I do? really need help quick. thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by steelman1000
hi, on ucas it has only one room for one registration number but have got 2 different registration numbers for 2 Btecs. what can I do? really need help quick. thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi

Copying this post to a more relevant forum for you!
oh thankyou, shocked with the amount of nice people on here!!😄

Posted from TSR Mobile
oh thankyou, shocked with the amount of nice people on here!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha, there's a massive team here to help, and all the users are really friendly!

Just a top TSR tip, when replying to someone, if you hit the quote marks, it will quote them in, and then they will get a notification when you respond!
oh right haha thanks, guess I learn new things everyday 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mobbsy91
Haha, there's a massive team here to help, and all the users are really friendly!

Just a top TSR tip, when replying to someone, if you hit the quote marks, it will quote them in, and then they will get a notification when you respond!

oh right haha just figured it out haha, took a while 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
oh right haha just figured it out haha, took a while

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's no problem! As I said before, any problems, you can PM or quote me anytime!
Original post by mobbsy91
That's no problem! As I said before, any problems, you can PM or quote me anytime!

oh thanks mobbsy!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 8

Posted from TSR Mobile

Even I am confused about it as I have two different btec registration numbers because I am doing two different BTEC Subsidiary diploma and I don't know which one to put or whether to even put one or not. I emailed UCAS for enquiry, so waiting for their reply.
Original post by elite100
Even I am confused about it as I have two different btec registration numbers because I am doing two different BTEC Subsidiary diploma and I don't know which one to put or whether to even put one or not. I emailed UCAS for enquiry, so waiting for their reply.

my teacher said I should just use anyone that it doesn't really matter

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Well i just entered one of them to submit my application today. .just hoping they won't send it back
Well i just entered one of them to submit my application today. .just hoping they won't send it back

where you applying to ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
where you applying to ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have applied to
Swansea
aston
Northumbria
Lincoln
and east Anglia where I just got an offer from
what about you?
I have applied to
Swansea
aston
Northumbria
Lincoln
what about you?

congrats!! that's great! really wanted to apply to East anglia but it's just to far for me (4hrs drive)😱haha.
I sent my application on the first of December to:
Birmingham
lancaster
Liverpool
Chester
Keele
all for law and what course did you apply for if you don't mind me asking?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have applied to
Swansea
aston
Northumbria
Lincoln
what about you?

however I haven't received anything from them yet 😒

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
however I haven't received anything from them yet ������

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am applying for business and management. I was actually getting really impatient waiting for their decisions, but after getting my first offer from UEA i am becoming more hopeful now. I was thinking of applying to keele, i was confused between keele and swansea but i chose swansea at the end, i guess because I wasn't feeling that confident about Keele. So which uni do you really wanna go/ your first choice if u received your offers?
oh well, Swansea's great as well. I am hoping to firm Birmingham and my LNAT is at the end of this month haha, and hopefully liverpool/keel as my insurance. if my LNAT goes horribly wrong then I would have to firm lancaster if I get an offer. chester is going to be my insurance if I don't get keele&liverpool so fingers crossed haha. still waiting....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Oh is that like an additional exam u need to sit for law courses?? Good luck with your LNAT..hope you can go to the uni of ur choice

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh is that like an additional exam u need to sit for law courses?? Good luck with your LNAT..hope you can go to the uni of ur choice

Posted from TSR Mobile

aw thanks and you too!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending