The Student Room Group

Which part of your body do you like the most?

Scroll to see replies

My eyes. They don't work very well but they're a pretty colour.
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
My eyes. They don't work very well but they're a pretty colour.

But how do you know, because you cannot see your eyes...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Yeah dude
But how do you know, because you cannot see your eyes...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh the miracle of mirrors. And photographs.

I realise these are alien concepts but seriously you should try them someday. They'll change your life man! :woo:
Ahh the miracle of mirrors. And photographs.

I realise these are alien concepts but seriously you should try them someday. They'll change your life man! :woo:

No man, mirrors are all virtual simulations, you aren't really what you see in mirrors and photos, that's just your brain saying it is what you see, believe it or not, all humans are high frequency beings with brains of huge potential in ways the government and even scientists do not know, so in conclusion photos and mirrors and really what others see, it's just what you think you look like

Posted from TSR Mobile
No man, mirrors are all virtual simulations, you aren't really what you see in mirrors and photos, that's just your brain saying it is what you see, believe it or not, all humans are high frequency beings with brains of huge potential in ways the government and even scientists do not know, so in conclusion photos and mirrors and really what others see, it's just what you think you look like

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well my eye colour looks pretty much the same in both mirrors, and photos, so I'm guessing the reality of it is that my eyes really are blue.

If they're actually pink though I guess I stand corrected. I'm sure someone would have told me by now if that were the case.
Well my eye colour looks pretty much the same in both mirrors, and photos, so I'm guessing the reality of it is that my eyes really are blue.

If they're actually pink though I guess I stand corrected. I'm sure someone would have told me by now if that were the case.

However, you have looked at photographic evidence of your eyes multiple times, there is only so many times that your brain can perform this function and after it you see what is real, so maybe they're pink, and everyone else has different eye colors (such as purple, orange, etc) but we just think people have eye colors like blue and brown

Posted from TSR Mobile
However, you have looked at photographic evidence of your eyes multiple times, there is only so many times that your brain can perform this function and after it you see what is real, so maybe they're pink, and everyone else has different eye colors (such as purple, orange, etc) but we just think people have eye colors like blue and brown

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay so I shall rephrase then.

My favourite part of myself is my perceived notion of the colour of my eyes.
Okay so I shall rephrase then.

My favourite part of myself is my perceived notion of the colour of my eyes.

It's all good, I believe life is a hologram and we are who we chose to be at the start, so you should love the color of your eyes :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's all good, I believe life is a hologram and we are who we chose to be at the start, so you should love the color of your eyes :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's really tubular in a far out way.
That's really tubular in a far out way.

I know right, keep it gnar

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vixen47
My 15" penis

I think you accidentally pressed the 5 key

Posted from TSR Mobile

he accidentally pressed the " key instead of typing mm