Caroline Flint would make a better Labour leader than Ed Miliband Watch

Black Hippy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I hate Labour but every time I see her speak she is articulate, raises good points, comes across more honest than the average Labour politician and also knows the right moment to attack the opposition.

She would make a far better leader than Ed Miliband. Not only that but she is a female so would probably gain the support of many females up and down the country.

For a woman of her age as well she is also pretty good looking and would be good for media purposes as opposed to Ed's 'goofy' image.

Yes she was caught up in the expenses scandal but she wasn't the only politician caught up in it. I think she'd make a far better leader for Labour than Ed Miliband.
thesabbath
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I suppose if the foghorn at Lizard Point ever needs replacing she would come in handy.
Rakas21
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm no fan of Labour but i don't think she'd help.

If Labour want to win, they need somebody with more charisma, less 'us and them' rhetoric, in short, a Blairite.
username1221160
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
To be fair, David Miliband's infamous banana would make a better leader than Ed Miliband.

Attached files
NimcoAbdul
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Labour is never going to win with Ed miliband. he lacks charisma. I couldn't picture him as prime minister.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (4)
10.81%
Disagree (3)
8.11%
Neither agree or disagree (10)
27.03%
Agree (12)
32.43%
Strongly Agree (8)
21.62%

Watched Threads

Latest