The Student Room Group

Royal Mail Christmas Job HELP MEE!!!

Hi,

So I applied for Royal Mails christmas late night shifts but when it came to the 5 year experience, I had no idea how to sort the 5 year experience out therefore I gave up on it. Then I received a few emails from Royal Mail telling me to book my interview (This email also had the documents needed when attending the interview), I started to think, well if I cant set up my work experience then how on earth will I book the interview without it. So I ended up deleting all the royal mail emails.

Today I receive a postcard mentioned more christmas jobs with reference numbers so I thought I give it another go.. This time everything completed however, when finishing, Royal mail stated "Please check your book an interview email to find the documents needed for the interview" < Problem now arises because I deleted that email :'( .. Can someone send me the "bank details form" and "health form".. Also, can someone state which documents I need for the interview? :frown: This would help me so much as I cant attend the interview without these documents and the forms :frown:

Thank you!
Bank Details Form.doc[QUOTE="hussnainh8;51128691"]Hi,

So I applied for Royal Mails christmas late night shifts but when it came to the 5 year experience, I had no idea how to sort the 5 year experience out therefore I gave up on it. Then I received a few emails from Royal Mail telling me to book my interview (This email also had the documents needed when attending the interview), I started to think, well if I cant set up my work experience then how on earth will I book the interview without it. So I ended up deleting all the royal mail emails.

Today I receive a postcard mentioned more christmas jobs with reference numbers so I thought I give it another go.. This time everything completed however, when finishing, Royal mail stated "Please check your book an interview email to find the documents needed for the interview" < Problem now arises because I deleted that email :'( .. Can someone send me the "bank details form" and "health form".. Also, can someone state which documents I need for the interview? :frown: This would help me so much as I cant attend the interview without these documents and the forms :frown:

Thank you![/QUOTE
Sorry i did that by accident. ive got the bank details form and health consent form.
if this helps these are all the things you need.

Step 1 Ensure that you have printed your summary form. If you have not printed it you will need to log back onto your application and click on “Print Summary”.

Step 2 Print out 2 copies of the attached bank details form and complete and bring to the Registration event with you, bring a bank card or bank statement for this to be checked against. Royal Mail can only pay you through a bank account. Post Office Accounts are not accepted.

Step 3 - Print out the attached Health Consent form and complete and bring to the Registration event with you.

Step 4 Attached is a guide to what you will be required to bring to the Registration event. You will not be offered a position unless you have all of the required documentation.

You will need:
Proof of Identification
The correct Right To Work documentation for the UK
Proof of your current address (this must be the same address as your summary form)
Proof of National Insurance number

The attached form will detail all the requirements you need. You will be required to bring photocopies of each document as well as the original.

Step 5 You will also be required to bring 2 passport-sized photographs (45mm x 35mm) this is for your Identity Card when you start work.

REMEMBER If you do not bring the required documents, you will be turned away from the event and we will be unable to process your application.

Step 6 Please read the attached P13 form as you will be required to sign a copy of this at the registration event.

Step 7 - Please read the Terms of Engagement document attached, as you will be required to sign a copy of this at the registration event.

Step 8 Finally, book yourself onto a registration event. Follow the link below and log onto your application. You will see all the available dates and times so you can book your event on-line yourself.Bank Details Form.docHealth Consent Form.pdf

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending