Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I’m stuck on tast four for the pre release AVCE ICT work.

The task reads as follows:

Describe the benerfits of EDI to:

Bonnigton Holiday Village
    A Supplier

Describer the drawbacks of EDI to:

Bonnington Holiday Village
    A supplier

If anyone could help me, thank you, that be GREAT. Also, I’m willing to help anyone who needs help in unit’s one, three, and seven, as I have completed the all, and gained top marks (A24) So I’d be more than willing to help anyone who needs it.

Either post here, or email me at [email protected]

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    hey im doing that unit too! its prettry pips i got an B grade in the exam wot u get?
    you could help me on my VB programme!

and i'll help u!
    oh by the way u on MSN Messanger? if not download it coz its better to swap files on it!

Take care

ReputationRep:
    I haven’t done the unit yet. I’ve just started it, I’ve done the exam in under a month. I have msn, [email protected], add me if you want, and we'll talk. I'll be happy to help you with your VB
    maybe you can give me some tips on unit two?
    speak soon

University open days

• University of East Anglia (UEA)
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Secondary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Thu, 18 Oct '18
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.