This discussion is closed.
Fritz
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Whats the strangest compliment you've ever recieved.....and the most common one?

the strangest one I've had is "You smell nice" and I was like "yep- ok then!!!!!!" and the most common compliment I get is "You've got really nice eyes" and "You're eyelashes are really long!"
Fly By
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Fritz)
Whats the strangest compliment you've ever recieved.....and the most common one?

the strangest one I've had is "You smell nice" and I was like "yep- ok then!!!!!!" and the most common compliment I get is "You've got really nice eyes" and "You're eyelashes are really long!"
umm I like your new hair, even though i am a guy. and not really a compliment but: you look like a girl.
me!
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
During my drama exam yesterday we were all sitting around waiting and this boy went to another girl 'you have a really nice neck', she looked pretty scared...
fun lovin girl
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
i was once told you have small eyes then he sed they were cute
most comon is your kool
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
The strangest one I've ever said would probably be 'your circumfrance is perfect'
Fly By
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by wiwarin_mir)
The strangest one I've ever said would probably be 'your circumfrance is perfect'
you're circular in shape?
Fritz
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by me!)
During my drama exam yesterday we were all sitting around waiting and this boy went to another girl 'you have a really nice neck', she looked pretty scared...
wow thats very wierd! lol! bet she didnt know that was cuming! I'd be scared if something like that happened to me!
x Dee x
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
My friend once told me I had a nice squidgy nose, lol! How random is that?!
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Fly By)
you're circular in shape?
no, but you have a circumfrance round your waist don't you.
Fritz
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by x Dee x)
My friend once told me I had a nice squidgy nose, lol! How random is that?!
lol, v random...I've been told I have a cool nose?!
me!
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Fritz)
wow thats very wierd! lol! bet she didnt know that was cuming! I'd be scared if something like that happened to me!
Lots of people say strange things to me, but I can't remember any at the moment! I do remember once though a mad scary Welsh man down the road from me meeting me in the street grabbing my hand and telling me I was 'a fine girl' that was weird seen as I don't really know him and he's about 50...
samd294
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I get the long eyelash one all the time, but mine are freakishly long.
VoodooDoll
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i once got told i have nice handwriting.... sorry thats as weird a compliment as i've received
blissy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
"Your hair is all shapely at the back"

I told the person it was my hairdresser's responsibility...
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Another compliment/ sign of politeness is me adding the suffix chan or kun to members names, some people think is it weird, like blissy-chan.
blissy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Unless you don't know and just think someone's taking the mickey....

sweet/cute/adorable and variations on that theme are my most frequent compliments
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by blissy)
Unless you don't know and just think someone's taking the mickey....

sweet/cute/adorable and variations on that theme are my most frequent compliments
since I have never seen a photo of you, I cannot comment on that, but it is a sign of respect, which is, for some reason, almost exclusively reserved for you, although I may start doing it more, although it may mean guessing gender.
hornblower
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Fritz)
My mate once told me that my hair tastes like chocolate.

My teacher said that I was very flexible and that I had good legs.
EconLou
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Old men seem to think I have nice eyes, never met anyone under 20 who thinks the same though.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (22)
8.73%
Confident (31)
12.3%
Indifferent (43)
17.06%
Unsure (67)
26.59%
Worried (89)
35.32%

Watched Threads