Turn on thread page Beta

Whats the strangest compliment you've ever recieved.....and the most common one?

the strangest one I've had is "You smell nice" and I was like "yep- ok then!!!!!!" and the most common compliment I get is "You've got really nice eyes" and "You're eyelashes are really long!"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fritz)
    Whats the strangest compliment you've ever recieved.....and the most common one?

the strangest one I've had is "You smell nice" and I was like "yep- ok then!!!!!!" and the most common compliment I get is "You've got really nice eyes" and "You're eyelashes are really long!"
    umm I like your new hair, even though i am a guy. and not really a compliment but: you look like a girl.

ReputationRep:
    During my drama exam yesterday we were all sitting around waiting and this boy went to another girl 'you have a really nice neck', she looked pretty scared...

ReputationRep:
    i was once told you have small eyes then he sed they were cute
    most comon is your kool

ReputationRep:
    The strangest one I've ever said would probably be 'your circumfrance is perfect'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    The strangest one I've ever said would probably be 'your circumfrance is perfect'
    you're circular in shape?

(Original post by me!)
    During my drama exam yesterday we were all sitting around waiting and this boy went to another girl 'you have a really nice neck', she looked pretty scared...
    wow thats very wierd! lol! bet she didnt know that was cuming! I'd be scared if something like that happened to me!

ReputationRep:
    My friend once told me I had a nice squidgy nose, lol! How random is that?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    you're circular in shape?
    no, but you have a circumfrance round your waist don't you.

(Original post by x Dee x)
    My friend once told me I had a nice squidgy nose, lol! How random is that?!
    lol, v random...I've been told I have a cool nose?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fritz)
    wow thats very wierd! lol! bet she didnt know that was cuming! I'd be scared if something like that happened to me!
    Lots of people say strange things to me, but I can't remember any at the moment! I do remember once though a mad scary Welsh man down the road from me meeting me in the street grabbing my hand and telling me I was 'a fine girl' that was weird seen as I don't really know him and he's about 50...

ReputationRep:
    I get the long eyelash one all the time, but mine are freakishly long.

ReputationRep:
    i once got told i have nice handwriting.... sorry thats as weird a compliment as i've received

ReputationRep:
    "Your hair is all shapely at the back"

I told the person it was my hairdresser's responsibility...

ReputationRep:
    Another compliment/ sign of politeness is me adding the suffix chan or kun to members names, some people think is it weird, like blissy-chan.

ReputationRep:
    Unless you don't know and just think someone's taking the mickey....

sweet/cute/adorable and variations on that theme are my most frequent compliments

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    Unless you don't know and just think someone's taking the mickey....

sweet/cute/adorable and variations on that theme are my most frequent compliments
    since I have never seen a photo of you, I cannot comment on that, but it is a sign of respect, which is, for some reason, almost exclusively reserved for you, although I may start doing it more, although it may mean guessing gender.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fritz)
    My mate once told me that my hair tastes like chocolate.

My teacher said that I was very flexible and that I had good legs.

ReputationRep:
    Old men seem to think I have nice eyes, never met anyone under 20 who thinks the same though.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 30, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.