Someone french help me plz Watch

Sanchai
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
i need to write a paragraph for each question in french:
1. What are your favourite subjects?
in this para i need to include what subject i do, the ones i like and why , ones i dont like and why, a subject i studied in the past and my opinion for it and also a subject i wanna study in the future and my opinion on it (need to include future and past tense as well as present)

2. Write a paragraph on your school uniform
in this para i need to write about what my school uniform looks like my opinion and also what my ideal uniform would be furthermore i need to give an opinion on the french sytem where uniforms dont exist.

Can someone please write me a para fro the two questions it need to be short btw with all the info also it can be made up, someone please help im so bad at french.
moutonfou
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
If you are as you say 'bad at French' you're not going to improve by getting other people to write French for you. Either a) ask your teacher to help you as that's what they're there for or b) have an attempt, post it and ask people if they could give you tips on how to improve it.
Horsegirl01302
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by moutonfou)
If you are as you say 'bad at French' you're not going to improve by getting other people to write French for you. Either a) ask your teacher to help you as that's what they're there for or b) have an attempt, post it and ask people if they could give you tips on how to improve it.
you are quite right there.
sylbou
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by moutonfou)
Bien dit petit mouton
rumana101
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
is this controlled assesment?
Apex_
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
If you make an attempt I'm sure I could point out any mistakes.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of West London
    Postgraduate Open Day - Ealing Site Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Jun '19
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Bath
    Find out about life at the University and discover our diverse range of Undergraduate courses. Our course areas include the Sciences, Humanities & Social Sciences, Engineering & Design, and Management. Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (340)
15.69%
The paper was reasonable (1176)
54.27%
Not feeling great about that exam... (469)
21.64%
It was TERRIBLE (182)
8.4%

Watched Threads