The Student Room Group

how can a guy check a girl likes him

what kind of things do girls do that he should look out for as little tips.
play with her hair lmfao?
Reply 2
At the bar, give her your drink to hold. Go off to the loo, talk to some friends, make a phone call, send some texts.

When you get back, if she's still holding it - that's a good sign.
Get her number - if she doesn't give, she doesn't like you.
If she gives, flirt/text with her, if she responds and reciprocates she 'may' like you.
Original post by Adam171014
Get her number - if she doesn't give, she doesn't like you.
If she gives, flirt/text with her, if she responds and reciprocates she 'may' like you.

She gave me her number then turned me done when I actually ask her outright. Like she was getting my hopes just so she could crush them :cry:

I'm not entirlety sure why she did that... Which of course resulted in me going over loads of scenarios in my head. Did she feel pressured to give me her number? Did I make her feel uncomfortable? The first thing I said after I asked her was a rushed "you probably aren't interested and you don't have to give it me if you don't want" which was a result of panicking somewhat.:erm: Kind of shows my opinion of myself :frown:

So nope. Getting her number does not mean she is interested in you. :confused:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
She gave me her number then turned me done when I actually ask her outright. Like she was getting my hopes just so she could crush them :cry:

I'm not entirlety sure why she did that... Which of course resulted in me going over loads of scenarios in my head. Did she feel pressured to give me her number? Did I make her feel uncomfortable? The first thing I said after I asked her was a rushed "you probably aren't interested and you don't have to give it me if you don't want" which was a result of panicking somewhat.:erm: Kind of shows my opinion of myself :frown:

So nope. Getting her number does not mean she is interested in you. :confused:

Never sound desperate with a girl. And if you're tense when talking to her, she will feel uncomfortable and probably want to stop talking.
Gotta play it cool...
But anyways, stop fantasizing and romanticizing about one girl... there are plenty more in sea.
pls spill your secrets.

how about using emojis?

Quick Reply

Latest