The Student Room Group

Hartpury Accommodation

I am applying to study Biovet Science and was wondering if anyone had pictures of their rooms or anything to say about what the accommodation is like in Halls at Hartpury?:u:
Reply 1
OH! Im applying to Study Equine VN!
Reply 2
Yeah I have an offer from Hartpury ! Are you applying there too then ? X
Reply 3
Yup! x
Reply 4
Might see you there next year then ! X
Reply 5
Original post by Billy14
Might see you there next year then ! X

Indeed you might! x
Original post by Billy14
I am applying to study Biovet Science and was wondering if anyone had pictures of their rooms or anything to say about what the accommodation is like in Halls at Hartpury?:u:

Haven't got any photos of my room but I'm living on site at Hartpury in Limbury. It's pretty standard Uni halls, and you share your kitchen with 7 others, but it's not too bad. If you're 18 or over then you have pretty much 100% freedom. Bit of a pain getting a bus into town when you need things, but for 2.40 for a return it's not too bad. One thing I will say is the fire alarm's a bit of a pain, as if you shower with the bathroom door open the steam sets it off. But not really that much of an issue haha. Hope this is helpful! :smile:
Original post by Christie24
Haven't got any photos of my room but I'm living on site at Hartpury in Limbury. It's pretty standard Uni halls, and you share your kitchen with 7 others, but it's not too bad. If you're 18 or over then you have pretty much 100% freedom. Bit of a pain getting a bus into town when you need things, but for 2.40 for a return it's not too bad. One thing I will say is the fire alarm's a bit of a pain, as if you shower with the bathroom door open the steam sets it off. But not really that much of an issue haha. Hope this is helpful! :smile:

Hi I'm applying for a self catered larger room and larger kitchen accommodation. Do you know what these look like ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending