The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XV

Scroll to see replies

been searching crisis services. interesting as I came across mental health services in my area - every single review was 1 star. at least im not alone. still, looking for local services and they're non existent. could do with a freephone or local rate number but cant find one. dunno what to do. desperate and alone.
Original post by nohomo
Go on then :tongue:

I'm no longer an overeater!!

I haven't had a proper meal for three days

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why are private counselors so bloody expensive? Gonna have to go to the GP and try and get them to refer me to counselling instead which may not even happen.
feel like im slowly going insane. in a safe place and everything but feel like this for somereason.

dunno what to do anymore.

too scared to face the world. ment to be going to the cinema tomorrow but i dont know if i can do it - and i dont know if i can attend school on monday ethier and school keeps going on how my attdencace is **** enough already.

just fed up of it all tonight
Original post by guitaristemily
feel like im slowly going insane. in a safe place and everything but feel like this for somereason.

dunno what to do anymore.

too scared to face the world. ment to be going to the cinema tomorrow but i dont know if i can do it - and i dont know if i can attend school on monday ethier and school keeps going on how my attdencace is **** enough already.

just fed up of it all tonight

I know the feeling:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
I know the feeling:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

thing is, i know i shouldnt be feeling like it. im what, 16. in year 11 and then theres everyone else with their universitay stuff, or if they are doing gcses, trying to get A*'s for everything. theres me and my C grades and below (a c is the highest ive got this year so far) and stressing out so much, while everyone else is not feeling it.

its pathetic.
thing is, i know i shouldnt be feeling like it. im what, 16. in year 11 and then theres everyone else with their universitay stuff, or if they are doing gcses, trying to get A*'s for everything. theres me and my C grades and below (a c is the highest ive got this year so far) and stressing out so much, while everyone else is not feeling it.

its pathetic.

Believe it or not, I felt like in that since year ten.... But I know I shouldn't because the academic stuff won't help me rap

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Believe it or not, I felt like in that since year ten.... But I know I shouldn't because the academic stuff won't help me rap

Posted from TSR Mobile

need to get like 4 Cs to get into college so i can study photography.

dont think i can do it at all. and ive tried getting help with stress and they havent and im too scared to tell them about the other stuff.
need to get like 4 Cs to get into college so i can study photography.

dont think i can do it at all. and ive tried getting help with stress and they havent and im too scared to tell them about the other stuff.

What subjects do you need? I can help

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
What subjects do you need? I can help

Posted from TSR Mobile

i just need 4. people keep saying 5.

ughh. interview is on the 10th so ill find out then i guess.
There's another party tonight in the bar but I didn't feel like going :eek:. Wednesday night was amazing, had such a good time :smile:. I went alone then found others that I know over there, including some that didn't bother replying to my messages. Had such a lazy day today as I was so tired at first then didn't want to shave :/. Still no more progress or either of my assignments, especially that one l still haven't started. Both due in about 10 days!
Ooh I bought a teeny tiny live Christmas tree earlier :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by avhhs
There's another party tonight in the bar but I didn't feel like going :eek:. Wednesday night was amazing, had such a good time :smile:. I went alone then found others that I know over there, including some that didn't bother replying to my messages. Had such a lazy day today as I was so tired at first then didn't want to shave :/. Still no more progress or either of my assignments, especially that one l still haven't started. Both due in about 10 days!

I always found i worked better under preasure so did essays at the last minute!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Turned the flat into a festive grotto earlier :biggrin:

Had an ok day, though nearly passed out in town.

Got a steam cleaner in the sales, £30 diwn from £150 was well impressed, clean everything!

ED TW

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Struggling a fair bit tbh. I've got an app on my phone that records pulse and it said mine was 178bpm which was quite worrying. Does anyone know if they're particularly accurate?

Edit: Just done it again and it came out at 90 which is quite normal for me when I'm struggling :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous #2
Struggling a fair bit tbh. I've got an app on my phone that records pulse and it said mine was 178bpm which was quite worrying. Does anyone know if they're particularly accurate?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I dont see how it can be accurate, hows it reading it? :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PandaWho
I dont see how it can be accurate, hows it reading it? :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

When I took it my heart was beating fairly fast but not THAT fast. Just done it again and it came out at 90 which is more normal for me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I should have slept earlier, but I haven't. Also kinda beginning to regret not going, even though I know l didn't feel like it. Need to remind myself that is better to not go than go but have a really **** time by not feeling in the mood. The latter would make me feel much much worse!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Feeling **** about the fact I've got no offline female friends, cannot deconstruct the images of being bullied in my past by girls until I have girl friends now :s-smilie:

ex doesn't count until she stops stirring **** up to guilt-trip me when I just text her how she is

feel really bad about there being this one girl in the group who is never liking my FB statuses and acts very weird around me at present at socials. Avoids me, will not make eye contact/turn to face me, one time said "Hi Smash, sorry I'll pay attention to you shortly after I finish this game"-> never followed through. I have no idea what I have done to upset her like this :/
Original post by avhhs
I should have slept earlier, but I haven't. Also kinda beginning to regret not going, even though I know l didn't feel like it. Need to remind myself that is better to not go than go but have a really **** time by not feeling in the mood. The latter would make me feel much much worse!

Posted from TSR Mobile

sames :hugs:

Latest