The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by furryface12
I just read that as a quick sneeze, was a bit like :lolwut:

Good luck! I've never been into makeup/girly stuff at all but am always kind of jealous of those who are, kind of weird :colondollar:

Haha, I can offer sneezes as well if that's what people want. :tongue:

Thanks, I haven't opened them yet because I'm scared of doing them wrong. I haven't either really, I only started wearing make-up properly last year (I was 17) but I know some people start when they're 11/12. When I was that age you probably couldn't see my face for dirt :colondollar:

-------------------

My friend is home from uni this weekend so I asked her if she was busy and she said she was doing stuff with her family. I thought it was fair enough but she's just been tagged in a picture on Facebook with one of our friends :sad:. Trying to convince myself I've had a decent day without her as I finally found a pair of jeans that don't emphasise my oddly shaped bum but it's nagging at me.
My siblings got me addicted to Facebook chat by getting me so sign up an account in a fake name but they have lives so can't chat to me all the time...not their fault but not so good.
Original post by ScaryScience
Thanks. Just annoyed because I will have to trek into town again at some point soon, just checked local shop and they don't even have any :frown:
Glad you seem to be enjoying it though, that's really good. happy for you :hugs: and yeah I am, 2nd year

The worst part if when I needed to get something in town and forget, so have to pay £4 for the bus there another day :grumble:

Thank you, I am :hugs: How's uni going for you?
This is a long shot and maybe wouldn't do wonders for our productivity but will anyone be my Facebook friend?

I have an account with a fake life in a fake name. Basically we'd do Facebook chat maybe make some bad jokes and we could tell each other about our days if we wanted.to. if you.get my trust I might even post a photo of the legendary nohomo's face.

I'm a good influence i swear! I've just fallen on hard times with my health but I'm trying to get on my feet!
Original post by BurstingBubbles
The worst part if when I needed to get something in town and forget, so have to pay £4 for the bus there another day :grumble:

Thank you, I am :hugs: How's uni going for you?

Urgh it's so irritating :mad:
I'm really pleased it's going well! :hugs: Haha, appalling. I hate it.
wish the fireworks would **** off now. has everyone not had their fun or something? a whole week of it :mad:
wish the fireworks would **** off now. has everyone not had their fun or something? a whole week of it :mad:

Haha I was joking to my family earlier this week when some yobs were using fireworks that I should get fireworks banned from my area on medical grounds for me.

Say I have asperger's and find the noise overwhelming. Haha I'd be so popular :tongue:
Original post by superwolf
When I Argue I See Shapes has a nice tune to it, although it might be the lyrics I like most/the nostalgia element. :smile:

And I know a lot of people who appreciate a good bit of guitar playing, and a lot of people who enjoy Elliott Smith's songs too. :yy:

Spoilered because maybe Ed trigger I don't know...

What song do fatties listen to on a break in the middle of a chocolate binge? Between the bars

How do fatties give up in their war against sweets? They retreat.

Original post by Anonymous #2
Haha, I can offer sneezes as well if that's what people want. :tongue:

Thanks, I haven't opened them yet because I'm scared of doing them wrong. I haven't either really, I only started wearing make-up properly last year (I was 17) but I know some people start when they're 11/12. When I was that age you probably couldn't see my face for dirt :colondollar:

-------------------

My friend is home from uni this weekend so I asked her if she was busy and she said she was doing stuff with her family. I thought it was fair enough but she's just been tagged in a picture on Facebook with one of our friends :sad:. Trying to convince myself I've had a decent day without her as I finally found a pair of jeans that don't emphasise my oddly shaped bum but it's nagging at me.

Yep, and me! Although I still don't wear it :colondollar: Same with the dirt thing though, I just didn't care- I at least now try to make myself look decent enough so as not to draw attention to myself but still not a fan of clothes and things at all :redface:

Big hugs to the second bit, definitely know that feel :hugs:

:jumphug: Hopefully this'll be about the last night for them as it's saturday and then people should go away and start worrying about christmas instead :rolleyes:

Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
ESA backdated payment went in :woo: and im in the support group so don't have to do the scary activities either!

so relieved!

Yay, well done! :smile: Good that they backdated it too, wouldn't have thought of that.
Original post by nohomo
Haha I was joking to my family earlier this week when some yobs were using fireworks that I should get fireworks banned from my area on medical grounds for me.

Say I have asperger's and find the noise overwhelming. Haha I'd be so popular :tongue:

Yeah. It's getting a bit silly now. They've been going since Halloween. Hoping this is the end of it now.

Yep, and me! Although I still don't wear it :colondollar: Same with the dirt thing though, I just didn't care- I at least now try to make myself look decent enough so as not to draw attention to myself but still not a fan of clothes and things at all :redface:

:jumphug: Hopefully this'll be about the last night for them as it's saturday and then people should go away and start worrying about christmas instead :rolleyes:

Yay, well done! :smile: Good that they backdated it too, wouldn't have thought of that.

Yeah I hope so too. :rolleyes: How are you hun?
Turns out Id accidentally unwatched this thread, I thought everyone had just been quiet today :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by superwolf
x

:wavey:

My colouring book arrived!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah. It's getting a bit silly now. They've been going since Halloween. Hoping this is the end of it now.

Yeah I hope so too. :rolleyes: How are you hun?

:hugs: I'm kind of meh tbh, mentally ok but physically completely rubbish. In too much pain :frown: Are you ok, aside from the fireworks?
:hugs: I'm kind of meh tbh, mentally ok but physically completely rubbish. In too much pain :frown: Are you ok, aside from the fireworks?

Oh hun :frown: Is this the asthma or something else? You poor sausage :hugs: I'm feeling quite low, hiding in bed and trying not to think too much really.
Oh hun :frown: Is this the asthma or something else? You poor sausage :hugs: I'm feeling quite low, hiding in bed and trying not to think too much really.

Kind of, had a cold which is always a problem :frown: More CFS stuff though, done wayyy too much this week for my own good :s-smilie: :hugs: PM me if you want someone to talk to? Might go to sleep at some point though :colondollar: Thinking is overrated, trying not to do it too much when you're not feeling great is definitely a good idea :redface:
(edited 9 years ago)

Same, if I've decided that I'm not going to make a massive effort I'll atleast try to look presentable :tongue: Meh, it's a lot of effort and pretty clothes are ridiculously expensive. Somebody told me I dressed 'differently' the other day, not sure how to take it :lol:

Just saw your post with regards to being in pain, hope you feel better soon :hugs:
Okay so the kitchen is completely tidied, I should really tidy my bedroom.. But it is late :/ maybe I'll just do some light studying while watching that marigold film on channel 4. I need to get round to watching kill your darlings on Netflix too at some point

Posted from TSR Mobile
first flashback in ages. unbelievably fragile right now :emo: skin is tingling. hurting :emo:
Original post by nohomo

That was a bad day for me.:frown:
They should not have taken that:unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Gahhh, my back!!!! So much pain!!!!:mad:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest