The Student Room Group

Tesco job interview tomorrow!

A few hours ago I received a call from Tesco about an interview tomorrow and I was wondering if anyone that has been interviewed by Tesco has any tips! This will be my first ever job interview and I'm quite nervous but really want the job. Does anyone know what kind of answers they may ask? Thanks.
Reply 1
How did it go? I have an interview for Tesco on Tuesday. It is my second interview and I'm pretty nervous myself. Any tips you can give me from your experience?
Reply 2
Hi, I had an interview for Tesco last Friday, and got a call on Monday saying I got the job- I felt my interview went well, and the interviewer told me that also. I was asked a range of questions, starting with "Why Tesco?", I said that the Tesco brand is of high standard, the employees all seem really friendly and I could see myself working there. He also asked a lot of questions around team work etc, and I didn't have much working experience so I used instances from college- so don't worry about it being your first or second interview- just explain to the interviewer that you are fresh out of school, college or whatever, and you are keen to work. Stay calm, smile- and show you have a passion for wanting to work with customers of the store. Please let me know how yours went.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending