Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)
    Mr White we are not your puppets, you cannot move our strings and tell us to amuse you! :mad:
    Haha, why not tell the sun not to shine? I've been doing this for ages, you're all here to dance for my amusement.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Haha, why not tell the sun not to shine? I've been doing this for ages, you're all here to dance for my amusement.
    Funny thing is that people are listening, and are coming up with some good stuff.

ReputationRep:
    So you like to believe, maybe we're the ones making you dance! In a slightly errie and scary way, manipulating your subconscious to believe that you are not what you appear to be...

On the other hand would the kan kan suffice?

ReputationRep:
    http://www.ebaumsworld.com/presaddress2.shtml

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    What rep whores you all are, its downright despicable! Oh and Mr White, doesn't my user title amuse you in any way?
    you're a jigalo :P a man whore!
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    What rep whores you all are, its downright despicable! Oh and Mr White, doesn't my user title amuse you in any way?
    Mine's better (I've already had a newbie ask me if I knew it said I was a Dumbass)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alec)
    Considering Bill Gates himself had little hand in creating the software, unsurprising. Anyway, just seems like a content creation tool to fill up templates etc.

Not really that mysterious.
    Isn't it for testing purposes - that sentence contains every letter of the alphabet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    Mine's better (I've already had a newbie ask me if I knew it said I was a Dumbass)
    pignapoke could change his to 'man whore'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)
    So you like to believe, maybe we're the ones making you dance! In a slightly errie and scary way, manipulating your subconscious to believe that you are not what you appear to be...

On the other hand would the kan kan suffice?
    No, no. I'm fairly certain that I'm in charge here. Yes, the kan-kan would be nice. Dance, puppets, dance!

(Original post by Ralfskini)
    Heh. Sorry Ralfyboy, but links don't count - has to be original material.

(Original post by Piginapoke)
    The truth is invariably not amusing. Your big fat pinkiness does however mildly amuse me. Not as much as that person who told me I shouldn't manipulate people, though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    Isn't it for testing purposes - that sentence contains every letter of the alphabet.
    no v or w!

<just went back to check>

ReputationRep:
    Some very clever editing!

ReputationRep:
    Are you interested in partaking of my services?

no thanks but I'd find it hilarious if you changed your thing to 'man whore'...

(btw I don't have an obsession with man whores it's just there's a film with a jigalo in it that makes me laugh so much)

ReputationRep:
    brown and over?
    Oh. !

<has been in library all day - still has squinty eyes>

What an impressive sentence!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    no v or w!

<just went back to check>
    Oh, OK, I was told it did but I didn't have the patience to check.

ReputationRep:
    :confused: :eek: lol

ReputationRep:
    you're all here to dance for my amusement.
    Except me. Adhsur doesn't entertain...she is here to be entertained. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    isn't kan-kaning for puppets dangerous, wouldn't their strings get tangled?!

ReputationRep:
    Why won't it go past the "members of congress..." bit for me!? :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Okay children, I'm bored. Whoever amuses me shall recieve my bountiful load (rep).

Where's Eric when you need him, anyway?
    Boo.

ReputationRep:
    Should have guessed. Now that bono isn't around, I don't have anything to do with my rep.
    what happened to bono?

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.