The Student Room Group

do you hate everyone your best friend hates?

My bestfriend claims that I should not like people she hates. And she would do the same for me.

She claims I should be loyal to her (she really hates this girl) but I don't. Its their fight not mine.

What should I say to her? Without sounding too mean or ruining our friendship? To make her understand?

Me and the other girl are not close friends. Just aqaitences. My best friend wants me to delete her off all social networks.

We are both 21.
Original post by idontknowaname
My bestfriend claims that I should not like people she hates. And she would do the same for me.

She claims I should be loyal to her (she really hates this girl) but I don't. Its their fight not mine.

What should I say to her? Without sounding too mean or ruining our friendship? To make her understand?

Me and the other girl are not close friends. Just aqaitences. My best friend wants me to delete her off all social networks.

We are both 21.

It would really depend why they weren't friends. If I deemed the argument end silly then no. If the other person has nasty characteristics like being homophobic or having strong racial prejudices then I'd probably hate them too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
If they've done or said something really horrible about my best friend or to my best friend then yes definitely I'd hate them too although I wouldn't do anything about it. If it's a petty fight, I'd probably just stay out of it.
Reply 3
Are you sure you are 21?
Original post by idontknowaname

We are both 21.

Your best friend is asking for too much.....
Wow, have to say I'm shocked she's 21...was expecting 14/15 :lolwut:

Tell her you're an adult and you can't go around hating people because your best friend tells you to...there is no logic in that. In a nice way of course. But yeah, at 21 she can't expect to be able to tell you to ignore certain people because she dislikes them :hmmmm:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending