The Student Room Group
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website

Applicant

Hi, am an international student and i want to apply to uel, i spoke with the school customer care representative, and she made the process look longer than i expect. I was hoping if i could chat with a student from the school either international or EU student through [personal details removed by moderator] a PM i will be glad if anyone can help me out. Thank you very much.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
What subject do you want to do?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Computer science
Reply 3
I am a home student at uel so not sure how much help I can be but the website could maybe help? Although if you have specific questions feel free to ask and I will answer if I can

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Thanks alot. Am a nigerian, i checked on the website nd noticed i need an international foundation programme to apply for any undergraduate course and i found out i can do dat in the school but the fees wasn't listed and the duration.
i was hoping if u could help me make enquiry about dat( INTERNATIONAL FOUNDATION PROGRAMME FEES AND DURATION). Thank u very much for your time, i really appreciate it. Hope to hear from you soon.
Reply 5
The duration depends on your english language qualification. If you have an IELTS score of at least 5.5, with a 5.5 in each component you can do one term, (terms are September to December and January to May) if your IELTS is 4.5, with 4.5 in each component then you do two terms so September through till May.

Also
For Nigerian students you have to have Five credit passes of Grade 1-6 from the SSCE (WAEC/NECO)

As for fees 1 term is £4000 and 2 terms £6500

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by Katyb77
The duration depends on your english language qualification. If you have an IELTS score of at least 5.5, with a 5.5 in each component you can do one term, (terms are September to December and January to May) if your IELTS is 4.5, with 4.5 in each component then you do two terms so September through till May.

Also
For Nigerian students you have to have Five credit passes of Grade 1-6 from the SSCE (WAEC/NECO)

As for fees 1 term is £4000 and 2 terms £6500

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks alot bro, i really aprciate ur help.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending