I pee into bottles

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
justjake09
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I pee in bottles, I dont know why I just do. In my bedroom I pee in them instead of using the toilet. I dont know what to do. Do i have a problem, im scared to seek help. I think its part of a bigger problem mental health wise im just in a weird place
Who?Knows
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
Probably just laziness. I wouldn't have yourself committed just yet
SophieSmall
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by justjake09)
I pee in bottles, I dont know why I just do. In my bedroom I pee in them instead of using the toilet. I dont know what to do. Do i have a problem, im scared to seek help. I think its part of a bigger problem mental health wise im just in a weird place
Stop doing it.
JamesManc
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I jused to pee in the sink, it's closer
Yeah dude
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Is it because you don't wanna go to use the toilet? Or you prefer using bottles?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Enoxial
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
How can you have so many bottle? Oh wait, you use them again? :eek:
JamesManc
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
You can empty the bottle out of the window and re-use the same one
pane123
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Lots of guys will have done this once or twice. Doing it every time you need the toilet is weird, though.
Gee Willikers
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Oookay then

Well I used my little sister's toy potty once. :mmm: It was midnight. I didn't want to go downstairs soo...when a girl's gotta go
Spoiler:
Show

Don't worry I tossed the piss out the window and yelled "Praise, Jesus; may he salvage this grass!"
tricky jj
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
That just freaks me out!!!
Maid Marian
Badges: 20
Report 7 years ago
Well, where do you poo?
L'Evil Fish
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
What if you got to go, and you haven't emptied a bottle?
KingStannis
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
i do this occasionally. I like the feel of the class around the tip of my bell end.
tricky jj
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by JamesManc)
I jused to pee in the sink, it's closer

Your sink must have smelled like hell...!!
iheartplums
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
This happens in The Aviator (the film based on the real-life Howard Hughes who had severe OCD). I think it's towards the end that they show him naked in his flat, refusing to come out and surrounded by bottles that he's peed in.

I know everyone here is taking the piss (excuse the pun) but definitely go to see doctor if you're worried, especially if you believe it's connected to a greater mental-health issue.
username1277215
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by iheartplums)
This happens in The Aviator (the film based on the real-life Howard Hughes who had severe OCD). I think it's towards the end that they show him naked in his flat, refusing to come out and surrounded by bottles that he's peed in.

I know everyone here is taking the piss (excuse the pun) but definitely go to see doctor if you're worried, especially if you believe it's connected to a greater mental-health issue.
I was in a terrible mood this evening, but this comment has made my night! Thank you
iheartplums
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Chukkeigh)
I was in a terrible mood this evening, but this comment has made my night! Thank you
Lmfao, I was actually being serious though haha.
dreamandwakeup
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
maybe stop doing it if you can.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (156)
41.82%
Not yet, but I will soon (69)
18.5%
No (148)
39.68%

Watched Threads