The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
:blushing:

:p:

Oh and I'd have SOOO many (male) friends with cool English/Australian/Scottish accents. :cool:
Reply 61
The internet is full of misery, loneliness, and suffering and you don't get much time on it
Reply 62
apple tree
The internet is full of misery, loneliness, and suffering and you don't get much time on it
I think you're confusing the internet with real life now.
Reply 63
hugatree
confusing the internet with real life

don't we all old tree, don't we all
Reply 64
apple tree
don't we all old tree, don't we all
That's the first time someone called me old. :eek: :p:

I think you need a hug.

:hugs:
Reply 65
hugatree
That's the first time someone called me old

Get used to it, people are mutating, some are rotten on the inside, old doesn't necessarily mean bad, grow old gracefully :smile:

It's the first time someone gave me an electronic hug, I once got in the way of one, anyway it's a bit colder than the traditional ones, but appreciated nevertheless.
Reply 66
apple tree
Get used to it, people are mutating, some are rotten on the inside, old doesn't necessarily mean bad, grow old gracefully :smile:

It's the first time someone gave me an electronic hug, I once got in the way of one, anyway it's a bit colder than the traditional ones, but appreciated nevertheless.
Now that's true. :smile:

Well my userID does say 'hug a tree', and you're one of them.. :biggrin: But then you just seem so serious cos life treated you bad or sth (just guessing) that I couldn't resist.
Reply 67
hugatree
(just guessing) that I couldn't resist

what are you, some kind of scientist?

I think it's difficult to judge the tone of writing because there's no facial expressions to go along with the blah blah blah. I agree I probably did sound serious, the writings might have mislead people, but I wasn't trying to be serious (I didn't try, I was being serious :p:). Ah you see, that little face made all the difference.
Incidently, please don't take any offence in my opening line, just goes to show you got to be careful how you organise your letters on the page. I meant scientists usually make guesses (good scientists make good guesses) and often they can't resist because it's so exciting!
Reply 68
apple tree
what are you, some kind of scientist?

I think it's difficult to judge the tone of writing because there's no facial expressions to go along with the blah blah blah. I agree I probably did sound serious, the writings might have mislead people, but I wasn't trying to be serious (I didn't try, I was being serious :p:). Ah you see, that little face made all the difference.
Incidently, please don't take any offence in my opening line, just goes to show you got to be careful how you organise your letters on the page. I meant scientists usually make guesses (good scientists make good guesses) and often they can't resist because it's so exciting!
Unfortunately, I am no scientist, so my guess was wrong. :biggrin: In which case, good for you! There is too much misery on this planet for a regular, Western European, young and healthy (assuming) bloke with internet access to be depressed.
Reply 69
i think u both need a shrink
Reply 70
we would all need a huge room to congregate in, called the student room of course.
Reply 71
rxbeef
we would all need a huge room to congregate in, called the student room of course.

Nah, TSR is more like one big house that we all reside in 24/7 (I'm not the only one here 24/7, am I? :redface:) - the different subforums would be floors or rooms in that house :smile:
Reply 72
Dalimyr
Nah, TSR is more like one big house that we all reside in 24/7 (I'm not the only one here 24/7, am I? :redface:) - the different subforums would be floors or rooms in that house :smile:

and when you looked at people they had tattoos of their sigs on their arms :p:
Reply 73
If life were like the internet...

News stories would be full of people called "Teh pwnerer" shooting people with M4s in the exact same locations every single day.
If you subscribed you could gain access to places that no one else could(aka the subscriber forums) and you'd be able to see what people think of you(being able to see who repped you...)
Reply 75
You would have a shop called "iTunes" with a shop called "Limewire" next to it, charging nothing for their music.. with people rushing in and out of it like wildfire :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending