The Student Room Group

How to get an A* in C3 and C4

To all of those who achieved highly in C3 and C4, what would be your tips on attaining 90+UMS?

Thanks
Reply 1
Study hard throughout the year
Do all homework
Do extra questions, espesh ones harder than exam questions so you find the exam easier

Come exam time:
Do all past papers, at least once, except one very recent one
Find the topics that you're losing the most marks on and do specific practice questions on those from the textbook, old spec papers and online resources
Do old spec papers

Day before your exam do the most recent paper you haven't done, to give you a feel for the level of toughness the papers have been recently (my teacher swears by this)
Original post by Mini-Me
Do all homework
Do extra questions, espesh ones harder than exam questions so you find the exam easier

Come exam time:
Find the topics that you're losing the most marks on and do specific practice questions on those from the textbook, old spec papers and online resources
Do old spec papers

Day before your exam do the most recent paper you haven't done, to give you a feel for the level of toughness the papers have been recently (my teacher swears by this)

what resources should you use? and is the book the best resource?
Reply 3
Original post by Mini-Me
Do all homework

Come exam time:
Do old spec papers

Thank you very much for your reply. I will take your advice

Quick Reply

Latest