Blood
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hello,

I was given a formulae booklet by my teacher that was issued September 2004 and is/was issued for the new 2004 specification.

I was wondering if this is the one that you would get in the maths exams, and if not, if it's possible, that someone could link me to the one used in the exams for AQA?
TeeEm
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Blood)
Hello,

I was given a formulae booklet by my teacher that was issued September 2004 and is/was issued for the new 2004 specification.

I was wondering if this is the one that you would get in the maths exams, and if not, if it's possible, that someone could link me to the one used in the exams for AQA?
I think you mind find that although the date is 2004 at the front there have been no changes in the booklet since then (in fact you might find on closer inspection a 2010 appearing in small-print somewhere in the booklet)

Why don't you go directly to the AQA website?
heavyhandscott
  • Study Helper
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
That ok. The textbooks say "up to date for the 2004 specification" and im like did they have TV then lol, but it has all the stuff in from the specification.
Red Fox
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Blood)
Hello,

Yes, that is what you get in the exam.
Blood
Rep:
?
(Original post by TeeEm)
I think you mind find that although the date is 2004 at the front there have been no changes in the booklet since then (in fact you might find on closer inspection a 2010 appearing in small-print somewhere in the booklet)

Why don't you go directly to the AQA website?
I did and I couldn't find it.

(Original post by heavyhandscott)
That ok. The textbooks say "up to date for the 2004 specification" and im like did they have TV then lol, but it has all the stuff in from the specification.
(Original post by Red Fox)
Yes, that is what you get in the exam.
Thanks.
TenOfThem
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Blood)
I did and I couldn't find it.
http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/subjects/FORMULAE.PDF
Blood
Rep:
?
Thanks!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How are your mock exams going?

Love them - Feeling positive (12)
7.02%
They've been reasonable (70)
40.94%
Not feeling great... (44)
25.73%
They are TERRIBLE! (45)