British Student Jailed For Slapping Sleeping Woman With Penis. Watch

This discussion is closed.
jamesg123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Poor guy.. a bit of fun turned into a complete public humiliation.. This poor guy will have to go through his life in fear of people knowing he is on the sex offenders and becoming a social pariah.. I can see that he has obviously chosen the wrong person to have this joke with as they have sought to prosecute him.. I can think of 10+ instances where this exact custard chucker to face prank has been carried out within the past 12 months in uni... If you're gonna do it make sure they're definitely your friend and not some random stranger.. if I woke up to someone I didn't know rubbing their purple headed womb ferret on my face I do not think I could be held accountable for my actions.. **** would go cray..
MrMango
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I honestly believe we need to protest for his release.. maybe contact the LAD bible to.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lxabz
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Well the police should have jailed her too. Both situations not acceptable!
(Original post by Doctor_Einstein)
My friend once was slapped by a woman with her boob while he was asleep. When he told the police about it they just laughed.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Chemistry Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (182)
32.62%
The paper was reasonable (273)
48.92%
Not feeling great about that exam... (62)
11.11%
It was TERRIBLE (41)
7.35%

Watched Threads