kaktapir
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hello everyone!

I'm planning to apply for my masters next January, I currently have UCL, reading, Manchester and Nottingham on my list.

The courses are:
UCL
Developmental Psychology and Clinical Practice MSc
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Children and Young People MSc

Reading
MSc in Clinical Aspects of Psychology
MSc in Development and Psychopathology

Manchester
Clinical and Health Psychology MSc

Nottingham
Psychology and Health MSc
Health Psychology MSc

Has anyone heard any good and bad things about these courses? Thank you very much for your help here have a virtual cookie ><
julialebanon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by kaktapir)
Hello everyone!

I'm planning to apply for my masters next January, I currently have UCL, reading, Manchester and Nottingham on my list.

The courses are:
UCL
Developmental Psychology and Clinical Practice MSc
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Children and Young People MSc

Reading
MSc in Clinical Aspects of Psychology
MSc in Development and Psychopathology

Manchester
Clinical and Health Psychology MSc

Nottingham
Psychology and Health MSc
Health Psychology MSc

Has anyone heard any good and bad things about these courses? Thank you very much for your help here have a virtual cookie ><
currently facing the same debate... what did you end up choosing? do you recommend it?
Noodlzzz
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Oguz)
Hello, I'm from grecee, I didn't want to start a new topic. because of that I wanted to ask my question to you ''kaktapir'' I wanna major in psycholojy in england .. But I'm confused My question is Can I be a clinical psychologist after master program in england ? I read a lot of writings about it some of them says ; in england if you do doctorate you can only be psycholgist.. anyway İf I have a master degree Can I work at hospitals as a clinical psychologist in england or İs it required doctorate? I wonder it thanks I'am confused you are a psycholojy student answer me pls...
No, you won't be qualified clinical psychologist with any of these masters. You have to do the clinical psychology doctorate to be one.
Oguz
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Noodlzzz)
No, you won't be qualified clinical psychologist with any of these masters. You have to do the clinical psychology doctorate to be one.
oh I've deleted my message I supposed topic is old. thanks your answer,then it's so hard to be a psychologist in there and longg. I wanna study in england but it's hard then, is it same in canada too huh ? /:

Maybe I need to study nutrition it's my second choice.
puppywhale
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
hey everyone I was wondering if I could pick your brains about the clinical and health MSc at Manchester University... How much detail did you go into in the research proposal/idea? did you make citations, and cover ethics?
Divija
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
did you get to writing it? if yes how did you go about it?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (22)
17.05%
I'm not sure (3)
2.33%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (42)
32.56%
I have already dropped out (3)
2.33%
I'm not a current university student (59)
45.74%

Watched Threads