The Student Room Group

BTEC Submission

Hi

I submitted an assignment the other day, i had done the details like the written work from pass to distinction i had missed out a diagram that shows the structure of the world wide web.

Would i get into trouble with leaving a diagram out by accident or is there some sort of leeway?

thanks!
Reply 1
you can do a resubmission after the first one to fill in the rest of the criteria, or as my college gave my class the entire year haha
Reply 2
Well you get one referral on how to improve your work or if you missed out any criteria. If this happens, they will inform you with feedback and you just resubmit but make sure you it is to the best of your ability and read the assignment briefs. In my college, you get one referral so if miss criteria out for the merit, you will only get a pass. Also, we're given one week to complete the referral. Ollyatk, you're lucky haha.
Reply 3
I know you could do that back in the old days im wondering on the new atandards and rules on the BTECs as you only get one chance to hamd it in and you dont get the chance to re-submit unless you got some remarkable excuse.
Reply 4
Still with the new rules, the lecturers will mark everything that is there. Give you a grade or referral, you then have one resubmission to address all of the referral feedback/criteria to obtain the grade. IF you still miss criteria for a pass mark, you will then fail..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending