The Student Room Group

Can I text and flirt with my former masseuse?

Story goes like this. I had a mobile masseuse who was visiting me for a few months. She used to text me mainly about whether I would like an appointment, but there was a little flirting both in texting and in person. She used to massage my thighs a lot and obviously saw my erection when I was facing upward. She always seemed to appreciate me complimenting her technique in texts.

About a year ago, I moved cities after being promoted at work. I was in a different country. I've moved back over here, but not to her city.

I was wondering whether it would be all right to text her to see how she's doing/flirt? She still uses the same number according to her whatsapp.

What do you think? Or should I wait till new year's?

I mean, thing is I'm not going to get a massage from her unless I move back there. Is it worth a text to her?

Would appreciate both guy's and girl's advice.

Scroll to see replies

May as well. For all you know you may move into her city again e.g.

If it goes nowhere no harm done.

I need a masseuse lol.
Reply 2
Original post by AlphaNick
that is unaceptable

Because it's been a year?

Original post by jam277

I need a masseuse lol.

Agreed. Only thing is it's been a year. What should I text? I'm not in her city currently. Would just like to keep texting her.
Reply 3
Original post by jam277

I need a masseuse lol.

We all do :smile:

Thing is it's been a year. I just moved back, but not to her city.

What could I text her to keep flirty texts going?
Reply 4
What can you text to flirt/initiate a flirty conversation and keep her a text buddy?
Original post by Anonymous
We all do :smile:

Thing is it's been a year. I just moved back, but not to her city.

What could I text her to keep flirty texts going?

Say hey remember me? Can't go and do a flirty text straight away as you haven't spoken for a long time.

Well it sounded like you talked a bit more than friends.

Maybe ask for a massage or something if you find yourself in that City for some weird reason...

Say something like "next time I'm in the City you can give me one of your special massages :wink:"
Reply 6
Original post by jam277
Say hey remember me? Can't go and do a flirty text straight away as you haven't spoken for a long time.

Maybe ask for a massage or something if you find yourself in that City for some weird reason...

Say something like "next time I'm in the City you can give me one of your special massages :wink:"

Nice. How to begin though?

Something like hello remember me?

Anything flirty to say?

How do you keep texting her regularly?
Reply 7
Original post by jam277

Also what's the best time to text her, weekend?
Also what's the best time to text her, weekend?

Best not to text her during work hours. Weekend would be a good time.

Yeah start with 'hello remember me' or something along those lines.

How far do you live from her anyway?
Definitely worth a text but there's no way you can make her keep texting you.

Asking about a massage is a good way to start up conversation again, maybe you could pretend you're asking on behalf of a friend who still lives in that area.... but what you then need to do is chat about stuff other than massages and see if she still keeps texting. If she doesn't once you've moved away from that topic then she's probably not interested.

Good luck!
Original post by jam277
Best not to text her during work hours. Weekend would be a good time.

Yeah start with 'hello remember me' or something along those lines.

Yeah weekend I guess. Thing is I'm trying to get a convo going. How best? What to say?

Original post by Smile88egc
Definitely worth a text but there's no way you can make her keep texting you.

Asking about a massage is a good way to start up conversation again, maybe you could pretend you're asking on behalf of a friend who still lives in that area.... but what you then need to do is chat about stuff other than massages and see if she still keeps texting. If she doesn't once you've moved away from that topic then she's probably not interested.

Good luck!

True so just ask how's she going yeah?
Original post by Foo.mp3
You: "Hey, how's things?"

Her: ___

You: "... I'm back in the country now btw"

You: ..."Moved to [new place] now but may be back in [original place] from time to time. Want me to look you up next time I'm down and maybe link for a drink?"

Brill. Thanks mate. This is good stuff! Only thing is if I sent the last part, then wouldn't the next time I text literally only be with regards to a drink?

How would you text her to keep in touch more often. I wouldn't mind the drink, but I won't be heading to her town for a while.

Should I mention how much I miss her massages or anything like that? Or is the idea to keep the text focused on her socially?

Anything else to ask/say in a flirty way? Also it may not mean much, but she used to always put x's in her texts to me. Always.
I'm sure you posted about your masseuse a few weeks ago. Wtf.
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
I'm sure you posted about your masseuse a few weeks ago. Wtf.

He did but it's time for some more attention.
Foo has strong game
People on here make me ****ing laugh
Original post by Foo.mp3
You: "Hey, how's things?"

You: "... I'm back in the country now btw"

You: ..."Moved to [new place] now but may be back in [original place] from time to time. Want me to look you up next time I'm down and maybe link for a drink?"

Graduate Economist | Professional Dating and Relationships Coach & Counsellor

The bolded bits. :rolleyes:

P.S. I like how graduates of X discipline refer to themselves as if they were working the discipline already. Graduates of biology => biologists, graduates of physics => physicists, etc
Original post by Foo.mp3
I have worked as an Economist you fruit :rolleyes:

This is off topic but I'm not sure why you bolded the other bits either(?) Thanks for your input though, highly constructive :borat:

No one ever called me fruit before. :tongue: Since you did not specify, I chose to call myself an apple. Symbol of temptation. :biggrin:

I bolded the other bits because I found them funny, Mr. Hitch. :wink: You open a Dating Advice Section, you will be very busy.
Story goes like this. I had a mobile masseuse who was visiting me for a few months. She used to text me mainly about whether I would like an appointment, but there was a little flirting both in texting and in person. She used to massage my thighs a lot and obviously saw my erection when I was facing upward. She always seemed to appreciate me complimenting her technique in texts.

About a year ago, I moved cities after being promoted at work. I was in a different country. I've moved back over here, but not to her city.

I was wondering whether it would be all right to text her to see how she's doing/flirt? She still uses the same number according to her whatsapp.

What do you think? Or should I wait till new year's?

I mean, thing is I'm not going to get a massage from her unless I move back there. Is it worth a text to her?

Would appreciate both guy's and girl's advice.

What kind of a question is this. Of course you can and if you desire her, should text her. Just don't become the guy who texts but never meets, if your not willing to travel to her city for the date then defer.
Original post by Foo.mp3
Work relationship? Who she is? How they met? Dude she's a mobile masseuse :laugh:

Yeah, she's not from work! She's a masseuse. I met her that way. I was hoping to text her now and keep in touch. I'm not planning on going to her city for a bit. I'm busy at work. Thing is if I don't text her and she changes her number is what I'm worried about.

What is a casual text you can send that references how I enjoyed her massages and hope to stay in touch. Is it possible to then send her a how's it going or a happy halloween/new year or something like that?

Original post by Rakas21
What kind of a question is this. Of course you can and if you desire her, should text her. Just don't become the guy who texts but never meets, if your not willing to travel to her city for the date then defer.

I'm not going to that city for a bit. I don't live there anymore. I would like to stay in touch if possible. What type of text to send?

Original post by Foo.mp3
Agreed

Little presumptuous, but yes it probably won't be a super keen response. I'm not sure this guy is deluded enough to expect that though, so I'm not sure the pitch of your post is wholly justified/necessary, not least because we don't know either of the individuals involved or all that much about the precise nature/record of their contact

Spoiler

Yeah I'm not trying to make her my only text buddy, I was just hoping to text her whilst she still hopefully remembers me (it's been a year) and also maybe to flirt a little. (She was super hot and a great masseuse).

Not sure what to send. I can't make it to her city for a while, so I'm not looking for a drink, just texting banter or something. Advice/lines?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending