The Student Room Group

cant find a date in the university

Don't actually know why a handsome dude like me can't find a date in the university, is it that am be so shy to talk to girls or what, Please friends help me out in this. I can't keep living my life that way without a date.
It's so weird because even your name suggests you're handsome. I'm at a loss OP.
Lots of women are aggressively feminist nowadays (deduced from Laci Green popularity) yet are concealing submission fantasies (deduced from popularity of Fifty Shades).

Because of the aggressive feminism if you ask for a date they will just laugh at you for the social domination feeling they get. You can bypass this **** by forgetting the concept of dating until you have ****ed her.
If you are too handsome a lot of women won't go for you/speak out of a friend like way because they think they won't get a chance with you.

You'll have to approach them first in a nice friendly with a bit of flirt kind of way.
You should watch Dapper Laughs new tv show which is going to air soon... on the pull... ITV I think

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending