Turn on thread page Beta

Don't you think UKL has become increasingly boring by day? watch

• 0 followers

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    unfortunately yes, but it has become boring at a good time

ReputationRep:
    yes

maybe people are starting to revise now instead of wasting time on UKL :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Very. I acan usually scroll down the first page, and only see 3-4 threads that are somewhat interesting. I am also rather sick of reading the 8000 sex threads that come up everyday. I was thinking about leaving for a while....

ReputationRep:
    this forum is not for fun losers. its for help with your acadmeic studies.
    well stick to the academic subforum if you need help with your studies. don't just come online to **** people off you tosser!

ReputationRep:
    I think perhaps it's because the sense of humour is being lost..the jokes, the members and the sarcastic remarks...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zazy)
    I think perhaps it's because the sense of humour is being lost..the jokes, the members and the sarcastic remarks...
    There are still plenty of those, they just aren't funny any more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    There are still plenty of those, they just aren't funny any more.
    Yeah, maybe our tastes have changed...

ReputationRep:
    I love how that ****** supreme emperor kid deletes all his posts, after people have quoted them lol
    xox

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zazy)
    Yeah, maybe our tastes have changed...
    There seem to be a lot of stupid threads, such as "do u name your computer" good lord......

ReputationRep:
    Bloody hell yes.

It's all becoming repetitive and there are too many members!

Every day, I'm like "don't come back"... I haven't managed it yet, but one day I may not return.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    Bloody hell yes.

It's all becoming repetitive and there are too many members!

Every day, I'm like "don't come back"... I haven't managed it yet, but one day I may not return.
    Me too. But i doubt it will be soon, i always drag myself back.

ReputationRep:
    thats strange, i was just thinking earlier (whilst i was looking out a window and saw ollie walk past) that the forums really picked up recently, just before the upgrade it was awful here and it was really doing my head in, but then about a week after the upgrade (and all the moaning had stoped) it started to pick up. i think the sub-forums have really imporved the site, and i find this place much more intresting again. maybee its just that im getting old and like the way it used to be, maybe whats a positive improvement to me is negative to those who joined in the bad days.

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    Me too. But i doubt it will be soon, i always drag myself back.
    Same here, and there are thousands of more better things to do than hang out here!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    thats strange, i was just thinking earlier (whilst i was looking out a window and saw ollie walk past) that the forums really picked up recently, just before the upgrade it was awful here and it was really doing my head in, but then about a week after the upgrade (and all the moaning had stoped) it started to pick up. i think the sub-forums have really imporved the site, and i find this place much more intresting again. maybee its just that im getting old and like the way it used to be, maybe whats a positive improvement to me is negative to those who joined in the bad days.

love Katy ***
    Katy, what's with the negative rep? Couldn't a PM sort it out?

ReputationRep:
    Same here, and there are thousands of more better things to do than hang out here!
    and i dont do any of them lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    The secret subscriber forum is really interesting, shame all you non-subscribers can't see it...
    Now that's not fair, tormenting us!

Is it really that interesting? You can tell us, like a sort of try before you buy sort of thing
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Its not very busy, but its pretty interesting... maybe that's because there aren't many of us and we can secretly stab you lot in the back
    Not to mention the confessions thread

ReputationRep:
    Its not very busy, but its pretty interesting... maybe that's because there aren't many of us and we can secretly stab you lot in the back
    You wouldn't?! Bleh, I aint waisting my fiver.

ReputationRep:
    Katy, what's with the negative rep? Couldn't a PM sort it out?
    Katy***, explanation please?

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.