The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
barcelona... theres shops, amazing nightlife, culture, sunshine AND a coast of beaches!!! what more could you want? is a fantastic place.
Reply 2
Me and my mates are off to Faliraki in the summer. Takes a certain sort of person to like it though, don't know whether that's your thing or not.
Reply 3
GET YOURSELFS OFF TO SPAIN!! :smile::smile: I'm going with mine to south of spain, hot, great nightlife, cheap, fun, exciting, adventourous!! Great for our first trip away!! Can't wait
Reply 4
Me and 5 mates are off to Laganas for 2 weeks!
Reply 5
Me and some of mates are probably going Ayia Napa, but it the best place to go clubbing for ppl like us who like the sort of music we are into (i.e. garage, hip-hop, r&b, old skool etc..)

My other friends are going to Zantie, and I wish I were going there too, although Zantie is supposed to be Uber expensive!
Reply 6
Kuz
Me and some of mates are probably going Ayia Napa, but it the best place to go clubbing for ppl like us who like the sort of music we are into (i.e. garage, hip-hop, r&b, old skool etc..)

My other friends are going to Zantie, and I wish I were going there too, although Zantie is supposed to be Uber expensive!

Laganas is in zante :biggrin:
Reply 7
Backpack in Australia, its pretty cheap, especially if your coming with pounds.
Reply 8
Kuz

yay we're going to ayia napa just after exams at start of july! just gotta get exams out the way now :frown:
Reply 9
Everdawn
Backpack in Australia, its pretty cheap, especially if your coming with pounds.

I'm going to Perth next year, could u pm me any good sites to visit as i don't know Perth too well, really looking forward to it though!! :smile:
Reply 10
Ellie4
Me and my mates are off to Faliraki in the summer. Takes a certain sort of person to like it though, don't know whether that's your thing or not.

I spent two weeks in Faliraki a while back, you'll have a great time :wink:

Beware of the dirty pickpockets selling roses/hats :tongue: and mind the cockroaches and kittens/cats that are often around bar/club street.
oh! go to Fiji!
Reply 12
Gimp
I spent two weeks in Faliraki a while back, you'll have a great time :wink:

Beware of the dirty pickpockets selling roses/hats :tongue: and mind the cockroaches and kittens/cats that are often around bar/club street.

Heh, thanks for the tip! :smile:
imasillynarb
Me and 5 mates are off to Laganas for 2 weeks!

it's the place to be dude!
Reply 14
poowpoow
yay we're going to ayia napa just after exams at start of july! just gotta get exams out the way now :frown:

We're suppose to be going in july after exams too, if we get the deal. Hope Napas as good as its hyped up to be :smile:
Reply 15
CRETE!

I'm off to Malia in on the rather beautiful sunny greek island of Crete in August. 8 Lads, 30 degree heat, beer flowing, some great clubs, peachy beaches and an awful lot of fun planned. Should be sweet. We did Majorca last year - that was great but a little too overrun for my liking, I prefer a little mroe tropical and a little less British - Majorca is basically a brit colony.

Anyone else heading to crete this summer?
Reply 16
VoodooDoll
any places you can recommend? we're after somewhere that has lots to do at night and also really nice beaches, but not too expensive.

we're going to NY in the summer, its gonna be fab, its nearlly the whole of our sixth form
Reply 17
Newquay!!! why spend all that money leaving the country....especailly if it's as hot as it was last year. You have beaches, surfing and a nightlife and all about 3 hours drive away!.......well it's good for broke people like me :-)
Reply 18
Dubai! Meant to be cheap now, something to do with exchange rates
ayia napa

Latest

Trending

Trending