Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I just read the following in a mag and thought it was quite funny

''I was on the tube quite late, when I spotted a dodgy-looking bloke at the other end of the carriage. From his vigorous hand movements it was obvious he was masturbating. Freaked out and angry, I pressed the emergency stop button, screaming ''filthy pervert''. My eyesight isn't that hot, and when we got into the station it turned out the bloke -a frail old man-had been innocently polishing his specs. The shame. ''

Hilarious compared to the usual, cliched ''embarrassing moments'' column!

ReputationRep:
    Here's a good one I've read:

"I did hear a tale once concerning a big black guy with a big afro, who gets on the tube and stands nonchalantly by the door, only for the doors to close on his hair. "No sweat" he says, "I'll wait until the next station". Of course, the next few stations all open on the opposite side."

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.