This discussion is closed.
wiwarin_mir
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Fleff)
Another question - do animals have periods? apparently sheep do

oh, and do fish have teeth? As in your average goldfish in the tank at home sort of fish. Inspired by finding Nemo (how sad...)
Firstly, apology accepted, secondly, animals don't have a period as such, rather there are times when they are on heat, which is when they are most furtile.
Fleffzilla
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by wiwarin_mir)
Firstly, apology accepted, secondly, animals don't have a period as such, rather there are times when they are on heat, which is when they are most furtile.
Hmmmm... I've been wondering for a while since we did hormones in biology, because basically- the lining of the uterus builds up, then breaks down, so I was curious where it went in other animals. I come up with some strange questions sometimes :rolleyes:
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Supreme Emperor)
why are the people on these forums such lowlife losers.
excuse me, you are the one who is full of himself and you seem to have this fixation of deleting your own posts.
Fleffzilla
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Supreme Emperor)
why are the people on these forums such lowlife losers.
Says you? sheesh...
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I was wondering what is the other end of a blackhole.
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by bradders)
Who put the colours in the rainbow ...
when there are water droplets in the air, light passes through them and is split into the visible spetrum, thus a rainbow is formed.
LoStInIdEaFlOoD
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
excuse me, you are the one who is full of himself and you seem to have this fixation of deleting your own posts.
''lowlife losers'' thats pure Poetry, Supreme, lol...I am sure shakespeare is rolling in his grave
Fleffzilla
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I was wondering what is the other end of a blackhole.
I think you'll still be wondering when you're an OAP too...
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by LoStInIdEaFlOoD)
''lowlife losers'' thats pure Poetry, Supreme, lol...I am sure shakespeare is rolling in his grave
well, at least he can alliterate.
LoStInIdEaFlOoD
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
I wonder if computers will ever become superior to humans chess-wise. :confused:
Too many questions, no satisfactory answers.
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Fleff)
I think you'll still be wondering when you're an OAP too...
Since I am doing A level physics, it interests me. I all ready have a basic idea of wormholes and time travel, but blackholes still intrigue me.
Fleffzilla
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I want to know if there's a leprechaun at the end of a rainbow with a pot o' gold... :rolleyes: Of course I know the answer, but still...
Daveo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Fleff)
I want to know if there's a leprechaun at the end of a rainbow with a pot o' gold... :rolleyes: Of course I know the answer, but still...
I just hate the fact he's always invisible, I keep missing him. :mad:
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I wonder if computers will ever become superior to humans chess-wise. :confused:
Well, a computer can be programmed with billions of possible scenarios in a game of chess, so will be able to search all of them to see the best move. this used to take a lot of time, but with computers getting faster, it will take less time, so they will get better at chess.
Fleffzilla
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Since I am doing A level physics, it interests me. I all ready have a basic idea of wormholes and time travel, but blackholes still intrigue me.
I'm extremely interested in physics, but I don't have the intelligence to retain the information I know, or to understand some things, which is why I haven't picked it for my A-levels, shame really.
Fleffzilla
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
I just hate the fact he's always invisible, I keep missing him. :mad:
awwwwww, keep on trying, you never know- one day, he might have fallen asleep or something :rolleyes:
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Fleff)
I'm extremely interested in physics, but I don't have the intelligence to retain the information I know, or to understand some things, which is why I haven't picked it for my A-levels, shame really.
I have learnt so much in physics, both acedemic and extra-acedemic knowledge, and I understand things a lot better.
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I know it is not a question, but did you know that whena star super novas, it leaves a massive core of super-dense iron which can become dark matter.
bean4ian
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i'd like to know what people think when you are talking to them....its always bugged me cos sometimes when u talk to people u can tell they are thinkin somethin weird, but u just dont know what!? well i'd like to know!
teamvillage
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Didn't deep blue beat the then World Champion Garry Kasparov in a series of matches in the 90's?? There was a more recent one aswell, but i can't remember much about that!

So I think your answer is yes, if they have not already!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If a uni gives me an unconditional offer they....

think I'm a brilliant applicant (529)
36.81%
are desperate for students (908)
63.19%

Watched Threads