The Student Room Logo
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
This thread is closed

Lse Lawyers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1240

I'm too tired and I don't want to go to work feeling like crap!I'm saving myself for cambridge!
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Dude I know we're screwed for the mooting. Nevertheless we should just meet up to show some commitment for the event. Is tomorrow at 2pm okay with you? The thing is where do you wanna meet up?We did not book a study room on Saturday.
Reply 1242
Deathscythe HG
Dude I know we're screwed for the mooting. Nevertheless we should just meet up to show some commitment for the event. Is tomorrow at 2pm okay with you? The thing is where do you wanna meet up?We did not book a study room on Saturday.

Tomorrow at the library, 2pm.

I am aware that we have not booked a room, however, with it being a Saturday, I assume that there will be a few rooms empty. If not, then we could go to a part of the library, where we can actually discuss the moot, without those sad students who keep on making faces and saying 'Be quite please!' lol.

But I am glad that you have realised that we are indeed screwed lol, especially if our 'learned friends opposite' (lol) are geeks.
-1984-
Tomorrow at the library, 2pm.

I am aware that we have not booked a room, however, with it being a Saturday, I assume that there will be a few rooms empty. If not, then we could go to a part of the library, where we can actually discuss the moot, without those sad students who keep on making faces and saying 'Be quite please!' lol.

But I am glad that you have realised that we are indeed screwed lol, especially if our 'learned friends opposite' (lol) are geeks.

Right. See you tomorrow then.
Reply 1244

lol you really need a discussion room or any empty room
SAm if you are reading this can you please bring the BBF and Mindy Chen book tomorrow?I'll bring the McK and the mooting guidebook
Reply 1246
Deathscythe HG
SAm if you are reading this can you please bring the BBF and Mindy Chen book tomorrow?I'll bring the McK and the mooting guidebook

I will bring BBF, but Raza (Nadeems mate I told you about) has got Mindy, and I will not be getting it back till Monday. I'm sure there is a copy of Mindy in the library.

See you in the library at 2pm.
Reply 1247
Deathscythe HG

You have passed the 2,000 vote barrier. Well done my son lol.
Reply 1248
-1984-
I will bring BBF, but Raza (Nadeems mate I told you about) has got Mindy, and I will not be getting it back till Monday. I'm sure there is a copy of Mindy in the library.

See you in the library at 2pm.

Dude I'm sorry about the inconvenience!
Reply 1249
naddles
Dude I'm sorry about the inconvenience!

No problem mate.

Raza actually gave me a call yesterday evening, and asked whether I lived, so he could drop off the textbook, however, because I will not be doing and studying on contract law over the weekend, and because I thought it would be more polite, I told him that he can give it to me on Monday.
Reply 1250
Anyway, I'm off to the LSE in 15 minutes.
Reply 1251
Where abouts are you Naddles? Drunk in Cambridge, perhaps? lol
Reply 1252
-1984-
Where abouts are you Naddles? Drunk in Cambridge, perhaps? lol

Can we not start the drinking this early!:p:....not in Cambridge today I'm in Battle!
Reply 1253
-1984-
No problem mate.

Raza actually gave me a call yesterday evening, and asked whether I lived, so he could drop off the textbook, however, because I will not be doing and studying on contract law over the weekend, and because I thought it would be more polite, I told him that he can give it to me on Monday.

If he doesn't return it on Monday I'll hunt him down to the ends of the earth!
Reply 1254
-1984-
You have passed the 2,000 vote barrier. Well done my son lol.

lol it won't be long before we reach the 2000th post on this thread!
Wow Nadeem you got 2 gems at one shot?Impressive!
Reply 1256
Deathscythe HG
Wow Nadeem you got 2 gems at one shot?Impressive!

Yes, I did not notice that. Well done Nadeem.

By the way, I'm at the library at the moment Henry.

Where are you? And where is my rep? lol
Reply 1257
naddles
lol it won't be long before we reach the 2000th post on this thread!

Just another 78 posts, and your there lol.
I'm somewhere on the 3rd floor.Where are you?Can you get a study room?
Reply 1259
Deathscythe HG
I'm somewhere on the 3rd floor.Where are you?Can you get a study room?

I'm not sure if we can get a study room.

I am on the lower ground floor, on a computer near the stairs.

Latest

Latest