The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hope you went, was good, especially if you were in my group :tongue:

Come along on wednesday to the school daze pub crawl, leaves the guild at around 6 or shortly thereafter. Come alone, with friends, anything or anyone.
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
no i never went, are u ment to get tickets before or can u buy them at the door?
its the hip hop rnb thing happening today isnt it? maybe ill go there, but i can imagine going in for 5 mins and comming out straight away.
Reply 3
Yup I went, was good. Met Alchemy himself! I’m up for school daze!!1
Reply 4
where abouts do u go for the one tonight, is it at the guild entrance?
And can u buy tickets at the door?
Reply 5
Yeha there’s some one with a till, ask them. I would buy it now because last night after the pub crawl I could just about hand them my ticket let alone communicate to them I wanted to buy one. Word goes not many peoples are going to night. . . go to the one tomoro.
Reply 6
how comes no ones going tonight? so u can buy tickets on the door?

I havent got a school uniform or anything like it, so i dont know about that one
Reply 7
bah! by the title i got the idea this was soemthign completely different!.nevermind...
Reply 8
Get yourself a cheap shirt from primark on new street. Worth it!

School Daze was the best night of my freshers experience last year.
Reply 9
yea but ill probly be the only one comming in on my own, how easy is it to make friends in these places, do people just talk to you or not?

lol my questions probly make me sound like some alien whos never been to earth!!
Reply 10
Ill come and introduce you to my flat personally, hows that sound?

Then youll have met 5-6 people, and from there you can network around the crawl. We play drinking games and get everyone to introduce themselves. by the end of the night, you'll have met loads of people.

You only get out what you put in.

email me if that sounds viable, [email protected] - drop me your phone number and where you live.
Reply 11
Alchemy
We play drinking games

Only if you down your drink, and you feel yourself going to be sick, do it in the glass and not on yourself like a friend of mine did (no names). :biggrin:

uni guy if you meet up with Alchemy ill tag along with you if you like?? just so you sort of know some one
Reply 12
i'll see. problem is i dont drink.

alchemy are u a 2nd year or first?

anyways ill see how i get on for now.
Reply 13
Im a second year and an auntie, for the record.

If you don't drink, it really isn't an excuse nor a problem. Just come along, introduce yourself to people and laugh at those unfortunate enough to be drinking.
Reply 14
hehe it was great:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::smile:
Reply 15
Pirate theme event tonight, be there or be, walking the plank or something similarly pirated associated.
Reply 16
looks like ill be walking the plank

is flirt on again this saturday? can u still use ur fresher id to get in or will that have expired by then
Reply 17
You don’t need a freshers week ID if you have your Aston Uni card (the white one with the barcode on it) as you can get in with that.
Reply 18
yea i was just checking if this is still part of freshers week or does it finish today. and will the 2nd yrs all be back for flirt on saturday (if its on) or is it still just first years (which is beter)
Reply 19
Im sure they will be there! I actually see more aunties than freshers at times.

Latest