what gender are most of your friends?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
ThePants999
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
At uni, I'm sad to say my social group is almost exclusively male... I'm not sure how that happened, but it's one of the things I like least about uni. Back at school and college, I had a great mix... maybe slightly more girls than blokes.
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
male, my group at uni involves 3 other girls and bout 20 guys!

love Katy ***
john !!
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
about 75% male I think
Acaila
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
My friends are almost always guys. Less *****y and less obsessed with makeup
kirrel
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
We are a mixed bunch - its probably about 50/50 really. My best friend is also my OH (chris) and I find guys much easier to get on with in most cases - but also have a couple of close female friends.

Chris' best friends are all girls though - I'm his number one most obviously, :cool: but his housemates are all girls with the exception of one other guy who is far to up his own arse so gets ignored most of the time anyway. :rolleyes: I think he rather likes being the only guy hanging around with a group of attractive girls
randdom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I am a girl and most of my friends are boys and I think that is because with boys you know where you are and they seem to judge you less and ***** less I have some female friends but most are boys.
Custard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I used to have alot more female friends but all of a sudden I find males so much easier to get along with, but my bestest best friend is female. Lads are less *****y!
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Harry Potter)
I find it strange when people talk about having gay friends. Maybe it's because it's all male, but I don't know anyone who is openly gay at my school.
Really? Thats a bit strange sint it?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (103)
48.58%
Take exams next summer (31)
14.62%
Change uni choice through clearing (52)
24.53%
Apply to uni next year instead (20)
9.43%
I'm not applying to university (6)
2.83%

Watched Threads