Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    At uni, I'm sad to say my social group is almost exclusively male... I'm not sure how that happened, but it's one of the things I like least about uni. Back at school and college, I had a great mix... maybe slightly more girls than blokes.

ReputationRep:
    male, my group at uni involves 3 other girls and bout 20 guys!

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    about 75% male I think

ReputationRep:
    My friends are almost always guys. Less *****y and less obsessed with makeup

ReputationRep:
    We are a mixed bunch - its probably about 50/50 really. My best friend is also my OH (chris) and I find guys much easier to get on with in most cases - but also have a couple of close female friends.

Chris' best friends are all girls though - I'm his number one most obviously, :cool: but his housemates are all girls with the exception of one other guy who is far to up his own arse so gets ignored most of the time anyway. :rolleyes: I think he rather likes being the only guy hanging around with a group of attractive girls

ReputationRep:
    I am a girl and most of my friends are boys and I think that is because with boys you know where you are and they seem to judge you less and ***** less I have some female friends but most are boys.

ReputationRep:
    I used to have alot more female friends but all of a sudden I find males so much easier to get along with, but my bestest best friend is female. Lads are less *****y!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harry Potter)
    I find it strange when people talk about having gay friends. Maybe it's because it's all male, but I don't know anyone who is openly gay at my school.
    Really? Thats a bit strange sint it?

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.