The Student Room Group

Just sent back home a 26yo virgin girl

Hi guys,

Well that just feels dodgy - I just sent back home a 26 y.o. chick who was virgin and ready to go ahead.

Context: I met that girl on a Tinder-like app, like quite a few others before, that's my favourite hunting reserve at the moment :smile: She was really nice, not slutty, well-educated. We went for two dates in classy cocktail-bars and today was the 3rd one - we've been to a nice cinema, with a bottle of wine, a flower, etc. Whatever, I tried to appear as charming as I could haha

After the movie I offered to come to my place as it was not that far away and she accepted. When in my room she suddenly stopped, looked into my eyes and said, "I need to tell you something. I'm still a virgin. Every guy I meet in London tried to **** me at the very first night and I don't want to. And I think you're different." 8-o wow that was unexpected. I mean, I definitely tried to be nice and cool but eventually I still only wanted one thing - to reach her damn panties! Just in a smoother way..

I had to decide something quickly and I told her that I think it would be better if we postpone it for some time (although in my head I already knew I didn't want to have anything anymore with that girl, my reasoning being that she didn't wait for 26 years to find someone she thinks is "different" but who actually isn't!)

So eventually I called her a cab and sent her home. I noticed she had tears in her eyes while she was still on bed (all clothes on) and telling me that and also when she was leaving. I think I stayed really nice for the whole time, asking if she was back home safely, etc., even though in my head I already decided to never see her again, as I'm not looking for a relationship and definitely don't want to ruin her virginity for a one- (two-, perhaps maximum three-) night-stand.

Bottom line: I need girl's opinions. Dudes, please don't feel obliged, I've got plenty of male friends to give me their opinion (and probably make fun of me) as soon as tomorrow haha

So girls, please, do you reckon I have screwed everything up for that girl because she just wanted someone to, excuse my French, to finally **** her, or did I do the right thing by sending her back home in search of a true love (lol or whatever gets closer to it, it's been 26years for her after all! :smile:

Thanks!
She'd probably feel worse than she did when you sent her home if she'd actually given you her V and discovered you weren't in it for the same reason as her, so yea you've done the right thing
Awwwww i feel for that girl tbh she trusts you and deep down likes u alot as she was prepared to lose her virginity to u thinking you were Mr Right :tongue: but in a way you did the right thing as u didnt use her as it would have probably broke her trust on most men if u had used her but then again you could try to get to know her and maybe you might start falling for her too :smile: xxxx
Reply 3
How old are you if I may ask? And no, I think you did the right thing!
You 100% did the right thing, yeah she might be a bit gutted if you don't keep in contact- but she would be a lot more heartbroken if she had lost her virginity to you and then not heard from you. You seem a decent bloke for putting her feelings before your penis, and the fact that you feel bad shows that you did it for the right reasons. Maybe just be honest with her, despite popular belief that silence or some generic lie is better than the truth- it isn't. If you just say that you don't feel it is headed anywhere serious and she deserves to wait for someone who loves her, she wont be left wondering what did i do? Am i too fat? Something i said? Etc.
You did the right thing in my opinion. Its better you let her wait for someone who would be right for her then lead her on only to mess her about :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reading the original post reminded me of Julia from Nineteen Eighty-Four :smile:
What is going on with the colour codes here.. Were you attempting some sort of bizarre rainbow post? Anyway, what you did was fine, if she's a virgin at 26 she's probably waiting till marriage or something and would expect a proposal after the first shag.
hahaha you'll regret your actions in the future
Reply 9
Hey thanks all for your answers :wink:
@loloway - I'm 28
@lavender - it was a copy/paste from Notes on iPhone so whatever it pasted must've had some fancy colours haha
@metropolis - damn yeah man, but whatever.. I feel better for now :biggrin:
Reply 10
Well done my son, you can sleep easy tonight
What's this tinder like app called
You did the right thing. Lets hope the next guy does...
Reply 12
I think the real question is: what is that app? ?
'Hunting reserve' :lolwut:

But anyway you did the right thing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
Hi guys,

Well that just feels dodgy - I just sent back home a 26 y.o. chick who was virgin and ready to go ahead.

Context: I met that girl on a Tinder-like app, like quite a few others before, that's my favourite hunting reserve at the moment :smile: She was really nice, not slutty, well-educated. We went for two dates in classy cocktail-bars and today was the 3rd one - we've been to a nice cinema, with a bottle of wine, a flower, etc. Whatever, I tried to appear as charming as I could haha

After the movie I offered to come to my place as it was not that far away and she accepted. When in my room she suddenly stopped, looked into my eyes and said, "I need to tell you something. I'm still a virgin. Every guy I meet in London tried to **** me at the very first night and I don't want to. And I think you're different." 8-o wow that was unexpected. I mean, I definitely tried to be nice and cool but eventually I still only wanted one thing - to reach her damn panties! Just in a smoother way..

I had to decide something quickly and I told her that I think it would be better if we postpone it for some time (although in my head I already knew I didn't want to have anything anymore with that girl, my reasoning being that she didn't wait for 26 years to find someone she thinks is "different" but who actually isn't!)

So eventually I called her a cab and sent her home. I noticed she had tears in her eyes while she was still on bed (all clothes on) and telling me that and also when she was leaving. I think I stayed really nice for the whole time, asking if she was back home safely, etc., even though in my head I already decided to never see her again, as I'm not looking for a relationship and definitely don't want to ruin her virginity for a one- (two-, perhaps maximum three-) night-stand.

Bottom line: I need girl's opinions. Dudes, please don't feel obliged, I've got plenty of male friends to give me their opinion (and probably make fun of me) as soon as tomorrow haha

So girls, please, do you reckon I have screwed everything up for that girl because she just wanted someone to, excuse my French, to finally **** her, or did I do the right thing by sending her back home in search of a true love (lol or whatever gets closer to it, it's been 26years for her after all! :smile:

Thanks!

Terrible coding
If she was just looking to finally lose it, I'd say that would be her decision and her problem so it wasn't your obligation to do anything.

However, seeing as she actually indicated something about you being special/wanting more and THATS why she was wanting to sleep with you, then yes I think you did a good thing by not having sex with her, which would have been a kind of agreement and hence not being totally honest to her.
I think she probably just wanted to sleep with someone finally and regrets greatly telling you she's a virgin. She'd have wanted to meet after and stuff but if you said you don't want anything she would get over it and just consider you a dick. can't really win either way, right now shed feel so rejected and hurt and if you did sleep with her eventually it'd have been the same. She's probably gonna be scared the same would happen with every other guy. I think you should tell her the reason so she doesn't just think you rejected her cos you don't like her but because you don't want anything that would make her feel slightly better. You did the right thing but she won't think so just yet

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending