The Student Room Group

I want to speak well in English

I want to speak well in English. help me please
I study in a Russian school, I want to be fluent in English and understand English.
I badly know English. I have a desire to know this language. Please help.
(edited 9 years ago)
Hi there,

While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?

We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.

If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.

Thanks!

Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.
Reply 2
Original post by Daria1998aria
I want to speak well in English. help me please
I study in a Russian school, I want to be fluent in English and understand English.
I badly know English. I have a desire to know this language. Please help.

Hello, I could help I guess. Then again I'm not fluent
Original post by Andy98
Hello, I could help I guess. Then again I'm not fluent

Hello! Thank you for your attention and response to my request. If you would be so kind and do you have a little time for me, we can try to talk skуpe sometimes 7-10 minutes,not more. I could also write you a little bit about everything,and you could correct the mistakes,if it's not at all difficult. How do you like my offer&

Andrew it's real name?
Reply 4
Original post by Daria1998aria
Hello! Thank you for your attention and response to my request. If you would be so kind and if you have a little time for me, we can try to talk on Skуpe sometimes (7-10 minutes, not more). I could also write you a little bit about everything, and you could correct the mistakes, if it's not at all difficult. How do you like my offer?

Is Andrew your real name?

No problem. Although my Skype in quite temperamental so that may not work.

Yes Andrew is my real name.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending