Nader_KSA
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi, I have a maths exam (higher) in 5 days. I was wondering how to revise and get a good grade. It's my third time re sitting it and got Ds in all of them. I'm not very good with maths. I'm aiming for a B or at least a C.

Posted from TSR Mobile

serendipity-
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Past papers helps a lot
chank062
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I would reccomend

http://www.examsolutions.net/maths-r...her/module.php

He does video tutorials on every topic imaginable. For my GCSE's I watched all the videos in the topics I didn't get as well as the exam paper solutions and I went from a B to an A*.

:goodluck: Good Luck!
haider1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
of course theres many ways to memorise things, sadly I'm very forgetful. can someone please tell me what the best method would be. And yes I've tried flash cards, notes, mind maps but nothing seems to get unto my head. thank you all.
sedil
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
http://m4ths.com/gcse-videos-higherfoundation.html
He will help a lot trust me his videos are very detailed
sedil
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by haider1)
of course theres many ways to memorise things, sadly I'm very forgetful. can someone please tell me what the best method would be. And yes I've tried flash cards, notes, mind maps but nothing seems to get unto my head. thank you all.
They don't work for me either i know how it feels
I wrote it up on a poster and put it up on my bedroom wall. After you do this just stand in front of the poster look at what its about and close your eyes and try repeat whatever you know about it. Do this before you sleep and when you wake up everyday. Hope this helps
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (90)
28.57%
No (225)
71.43%

Watched Threads