The Student Room Group

Met a girl on tinder but there is a problem?

So basically I met a girl on tinder and we both are attracted each other but I'm scared when I actually meet her on real life she won't be attracted to me and I am a shy kinda person .any advice for me

Scroll to see replies

Well if she doesn't like you find another girl who does.

Nothing you can do if she thinks you're ugly.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
So basically I met a girl on tinder and we both are attracted each other but I'm scared when I actually meet her on real life she won't be attracted to me and I am a shy kinda person .any advice for me

if you met on Tinder im guessing she has seen a picture of you so she is already attracted to u.
when or if you do meet she will probably be just as nervous as you are. you'll be fine
Reply 4
Original post by Yemiisii
if you met on Tinder im guessing she has seen a picture of you so she is already attracted to u.
when or if you do meet she will probably be just as nervous as you are. you'll be fine

Thank you I'm not planning on meeting her just yet just gonna watch first dates tutorials
Just go and be yourself, if she doesn't like you then she wasn't right for you in the first place. :moon:
Thank you I'm not planning on meeting her just yet just gonna watch first dates tutorials

Be careful relying too much on tutorials. Good luck
Reply 7

You dont need all that! Go to the cinema if you think you'll be way too shy to talk to her, you can have small talk when you guys are watching the film. if you want to have a proper indepth convo with her lunch or dinner would be the best option for a 1st date i think.
Reply 8
Does anyone know what I should do when meeting a girl for the first time ?
Reply 9
Original post by Yemiisii
You dont need all that! Go to the cinema if you think you'll be way too shy to talk to her, you can have small talk when you guys are watching the film. if you want to have a proper indepth convo with her lunch or dinner would be the best option for a 1st date i think.

Thank you , what other first dates can we do
Reply 10
you dont need to be fake! be yourself its ok to be shy.
Does anyone know what I should do when meeting a girl for the first time ?

Spit on her face?

Spoiler

Original post by MegaLoo
you dont need to be fake! be yourself its ok to be shy.

Ok I will be myself ,I just need to make the convo flow
Reply 13
Thank you , what other first dates can we do

http://uk.askmen.com/top_10/dating/top-10-first-date-ideas_2.html

:smile:

Usually for tinder first date = only date... jussayin
Original post by Maudee4567
Usually for tinder first date = only date... jussayin

What u on about?
What u on about?

Tinder is more of a hookup app than a dating app, sure some people end up finding good relationships and stuff but it isn't a top-ranking app of finding your soulmate xD all I'm saying is don't overthink it, just be yourself, have fun and if she finds you too shy or whatever then there's plenty more girls to swipe right! :colone:
Original post by Maudee4567
Tinder is more of a hookup app than a dating app, sure some people end up finding good relationships and stuff but it isn't a top-ranking app of finding your soulmate xD all I'm saying is don't overthink it, just be yourself, have fun and if she finds you too shy or whatever then there's plenty more girls to swipe right! :colone:

Thanks man
Where are you taking this girl then?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending