Nah I quite like them
wiwarin_mir
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Illuvatar)
Do you?
I just beleive that some of the decisions that their leader makes are mistakes and are sometimes motivated by oil.
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I dont hate them, but i dont like them (as a whole) but ive met some really nice ones.. so I guess im neutral on the subject.
risk-is-good
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
No. And anyone that has such a stupid and ignorant view clearly has the mental capacity of a Goldfish, or that of someone from Le$Ta.
ThornsnRoses
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I dont hate Americans, im just not so fond of America, its values are based more on hypocrisy than freedom...it just irritates me.
byb3
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I realised the true feelings of the British people against the Americans when I was at this theatrical production (spoof). It was performed by 3 Americans (who were loved by the crowd) but they were making jokes against GW Bush and everyone in the audience clapped with the odd cheer thrown in. My favourite was (person hiding behind american flag on stage):

Why are you hiding behind the flag?
I don't know, but George Bush seems to get away with it.
samd294
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
yeh should have been more options, hate is such a strong word.
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by byb3)
I realised the true feelings of the British people against the Americans when I was at this theatrical production (spoof). It was performed by 3 Americans (who were loved by the crowd) but they were making jokes against GW Bush and everyone in the audience clapped with the odd cheer thrown in. My favourite was (person hiding behind american flag on stage):

Why are you hiding behind the flag?
I don't know, but George Bush seems to get away with it.
Excuse me, we make light of tony blair and our entire government as well, take 2dtv or dead ringers for intance.
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
How can u hate americans if you haven't met every single one of them. These are the kinds of threads i hate: Its inviting members to bash and make fun of others, and i am tired of it.
101mphfastball
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Can you vote if you are American?

Things were not looking too good in our favor so I had to vote, to try and balance things out.

Anyway most y'all who made comments have said you don't actually hate American people, so have you voted that you do anyway or is it lots of people have voted yes but made no comments??
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by PadFoot90)
How can u hate americans if you haven't met every single one of them. These are the kinds of threads i hate: Its inviting members to bash and make fun of others, and i am tired of it.
I do not hate americans, I am simply pointing out faults in their politics and the way they have reacted since 9/11, which is almost exactly the way bin laden wanted. He managed to get the US to declare war on two muslim countries, which is great recruitment propaganda.
Supreme Emperor
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by PadFoot90)
oh my god. your american and you spend your life on a U.K student forum. do you have a life. i feel sorry for you.
risk-is-good
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by 101mphfastball)
Can you vote if you are American?

Things were not looking too good in our favor so I had to vote, to try and balance things out.

Anyway most y'all who made comments have said you don't actually hate American people, so have you voted that you do anyway or is it lots of people have voted yes but made no comments??
I would think that the tosser who started this stupid thread probably has another 27 user IDs, hence the highish number of 'Yes' votes.

Don't worry. Most sane British people know the truth. The OP is probably an Islamic terrorist supporter, or just a sad little troll. Whichever requires the least brain power, obviously.
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Supreme Emperor)
oh my god. your american and you spend your life on a U.K student forum. do you have a life. i feel sorry for you.
And? this is not a strictly british forum.
blissy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Either this person is posing as "Iluvatar" or actually is him. I would suggest it's someone sad pretending to be an established forumite. :rolleyes:
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Last time i checked it wasn't limited to UK citizens.
Supreme Emperor
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by blissy)
Either this person is posing as "Iluvatar" or actually is him. I would suggest it's someone sad pretending to be an established forumite. :rolleyes:
you were wrong probably as usual. stop making assumptions with your minimal intelligance
blissy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
you were wrong probably as usual. stop making assumptions with your minimal intelligance
LOL.
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by blissy)
I really cannot see how anyone can hate america or any country for that matter, don't you think blissy-chan, it just seem illogical.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (297)
57.45%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (72)
13.93%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (58)
11.22%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (44)
8.51%
I haven't started researching yet (26)
5.03%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (20)
3.87%

Watched Threads