Do you hate Americans?

Do you?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Nah I quite like them
Reply 2
Illuvatar
Do you?

I just beleive that some of the decisions that their leader makes are mistakes and are sometimes motivated by oil.
Reply 3
I dont hate them, but i dont like them (as a whole) but ive met some really nice ones.. so I guess im neutral on the subject.
No. And anyone that has such a stupid and ignorant view clearly has the mental capacity of a Goldfish, or that of someone from Le$Ta.
I dont hate Americans, im just not so fond of America, its values are based more on hypocrisy than freedom...it just irritates me.
Reply 6
I realised the true feelings of the British people against the Americans when I was at this theatrical production (spoof). It was performed by 3 Americans (who were loved by the crowd) but they were making jokes against GW Bush and everyone in the audience clapped with the odd cheer thrown in. My favourite was (person hiding behind american flag on stage):

Why are you hiding behind the flag?
I don't know, but George Bush seems to get away with it.
Reply 7
yeh should have been more options, hate is such a strong word.
Reply 8
byb3
I realised the true feelings of the British people against the Americans when I was at this theatrical production (spoof). It was performed by 3 Americans (who were loved by the crowd) but they were making jokes against GW Bush and everyone in the audience clapped with the odd cheer thrown in. My favourite was (person hiding behind american flag on stage):

Why are you hiding behind the flag?
I don't know, but George Bush seems to get away with it.

Excuse me, we make light of tony blair and our entire government as well, take 2dtv or dead ringers for intance.
Reply 9
How can u hate americans if you haven't met every single one of them. These are the kinds of threads i hate: Its inviting members to bash and make fun of others, and i am tired of it.
Can you vote if you are American?

Things were not looking too good in our favor so I had to vote, to try and balance things out.

Anyway most y'all who made comments have said you don't actually hate American people, so have you voted that you do anyway or is it lots of people have voted yes but made no comments??
PadFoot90
How can u hate americans if you haven't met every single one of them. These are the kinds of threads i hate: Its inviting members to bash and make fun of others, and i am tired of it.

I do not hate americans, I am simply pointing out faults in their politics and the way they have reacted since 9/11, which is almost exactly the way bin laden wanted. He managed to get the US to declare war on two muslim countries, which is great recruitment propaganda.
PadFoot90

oh my god. your american and you spend your life on a U.K student forum. do you have a life. i feel sorry for you.
101mphfastball
Can you vote if you are American?

Things were not looking too good in our favor so I had to vote, to try and balance things out.

Anyway most y'all who made comments have said you don't actually hate American people, so have you voted that you do anyway or is it lots of people have voted yes but made no comments??

I would think that the tosser who started this stupid thread probably has another 27 user IDs, hence the highish number of 'Yes' votes.

Don't worry. Most sane British people know the truth. The OP is probably an Islamic terrorist supporter, or just a sad little troll. Whichever requires the least brain power, obviously.
Supreme Emperor
oh my god. your american and you spend your life on a U.K student forum. do you have a life. i feel sorry for you.

And? this is not a strictly british forum.
Reply 15
Either this person is posing as "Iluvatar" or actually is him. I would suggest it's someone sad pretending to be an established forumite. :rolleyes:
Reply 16
Supreme Emperor

Last time i checked it wasn't limited to UK citizens.
blissy
Either this person is posing as "Iluvatar" or actually is him. I would suggest it's someone sad pretending to be an established forumite. :rolleyes:

you were wrong probably as usual. stop making assumptions with your minimal intelligance
Reply 18
Supreme Emperor
you were wrong probably as usual. stop making assumptions with your minimal intelligance

LOL.
blissy

I really cannot see how anyone can hate america or any country for that matter, don't you think blissy-chan, it just seem illogical.

Latest

Trending

Trending